Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 23, 2004
At the Portsea shack
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory
935203_10151394271861417_1496527006_n.jpg

This is going around on FB. Apparently, Tim Watkins of Blackburn in Victoria's Eastern Football League soared into the atmosphere on the weekend, and his dad Richard took the photo.

The double speccy! Like!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not even this one? At 3.1 million youtube views, some may disagree with you.

Not only is that a chest mark, but the guy taking it isn't an inspirational rags-to-riches indigenous prison comeback story. Why did you even bother posting it?

0/10, no PR value, would not give MOTY.

Not even this one? At 3.1 million youtube views, some may disagree with you.

I viewed it on youtube, so while it has 3.1 million views - not every single one of them disagrees with me. I'm sure many do though, which they're entitled to.

My own personal view is that high marks with arms outstretched are better and more aesthetically pleasing.

Walker took an incredible mark, as did the kid in the OP. I never liked Walkers all that much because it was only one on one, and it was a chest mark. Again, just a personal view.

Obviously Walker was so freaking high he didn't really have the option to mark it above his head, as it fell in his lap while he was skydiving from Carlisle's back, but that's the way the cookie crumbled!

Howe and NicNat take the best marks imo. Often big packs, often 3 or 4 deep and they fly over the top arms outstretched to pluck it from nowhere. Although Howe can do it one out as well, but he is a freak.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back