Food, Drink & Dining Out Best takeaway food?

Best takeaway food?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Such a good feeling when you get a KFC craving and it coincides with one of their good days. Sucks when you get little pissant bits of chicken or everything is soggy and dripping with oil. Can see why the 'Muricans are so fat with such an abundance of good fried chicken.

McDonalds are best for convenience. Their fries, coffee and breakfasts are better than the other big fast food places.

I do miss those charcoal chicken places back home. Just not a thing over here.
Obviously you don't get the big chunky Hungry Jacks fries in Canada

Hungry Jacks fries are an abortion of fries. McDonalds or GTFO when it comes to fries.
Bullshit

Take the top off your burger and throw some of those bad boys in there.

Delux

Do that with maccas chips and its even better! Those new HJ's fries taste like cardboard!
Use more salt

There's a place about 20 minutes away that does a three-meat-mix of roast duck, Hainanese chicken, and crispy roast pork, with steamed rice, and a combination of honey, chilli, barbecue, and soy sauce. It is divine.
I take it you’re in Coolangatta.. I’m going to need the name of this place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope.

It's called Dumplings & Duck by Canton Point and unfortunately, they can only be found in Perth and Belmont.

I'm sure there's got to be somewhere where you can get something like that in your area.
I’m actually Perth born and will be there this Christmas as it’s that side of the families turn to have us show up! Belmont isn’t that far from where I’ll be staying either, could be an off the plane idea. :p

McDonald's do a breakfast muffin thing with a hash brown in it, and it comes with the hash brown separately so it isn't all soggy. So good.

Isn’t that just the standard ‘combo’ deal? A McMuffin, hashbrown and coffee.

They do breakfast wraps over here which look pretty good. I don’t eat egg though.

Chinese - lemon/honey chicken, Beef black bean sauce and large special fried rice

Pizza - pepperoni or meat lovers and usually go for mexican when it's summer.

Isn’t that just the standard ‘combo’ deal? A McMuffin, hashbrown and coffee.

They do breakfast wraps over here which look pretty good. I don’t eat egg though.

You miss the brilliance. The muffin has a hash brown in it. If you get a combo you still get a hash brown and coffee, so the little brown bag in fact has two hash browns in it. Just had a look at the website and they have it as a breaky burger in a bun which is not what was on offer when I went into a store. I will investigate over the weekend in the name of science.

I think Maccas chips are accepted as no 1.
Red Rooster chips are nice, with the chicken salt. Sometimes overbearing, but flavoursome when its right. They are also straight and always erect.
KFC chips have a propensity to get soggy. And oily. Hard to eat in the car whilst driving
HJs. Just poo.

I think Maccas chips are accepted as no 1.
Red Rooster chips are nice, with the chicken salt. Sometimes overbearing, but flavoursome when its right. They are also straight and always erect.
KFC chips have a propensity to get soggy. And oily. Hard to eat in the car whilst driving
HJs. Just poo.

If you get fish n chips from a decent shop it shits all over the above.

Back