Opinion Best team 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dont risk one of your top 5 players getting injured rucking particularly when he isnt big enough to do it. Dont use a ferrari to do a holdens job.
Didn't we throw Dangerfield in to ruck for a centre bounce once? I'm only talking a chop out here and there and I'm not claiming it's a good option. Just that we don't really have any without a ready to go kpd.

Ceglars not bad up forward hes not as fast or athletic as stanley but hes a good contested mark.
I agree its an issue though is blitz cant ruck anymore with no hendo.
We could play them both if ceglar does the centre square rucking then pushes forward and stanley swaps and does the rucking around the ground and pushes back to intercept mark in defence which he is more athletically capable at.
The other option is you play only one of ceglar/stanley (rotate the no1 spot to rest and manage them) with sav as the fwd/ruck each weel but sav would have to improve his centre square rucking a heck of a lot for that to work.
Yeah I just don't know how we play an extra ruck on the field without playing into what was our biggest problem last year in crowded forward lines. I would really want to be playing someone who can not only not clog space i50 but ideally drift like Miers into the midfield and help get it there quicker

I feel a little ill having Kolo at CHB

B Bews* Blitz Henry
HB MOC Kolo Stewart
C Smith Guthrie Menegola
HF Close Cameron Stengle
FF Miers Hawkins Rohan**
R Stanley Dangerfield Selwood
I Holmes Duncan Parfitt Simpson

*Bews interchangeable with Atkins and I don't know which one I want
** happy to drop Rohan for Evans at the first sign of trouble

Actually if SDK is in glancing distance of the minimum bench press weight he'd be on for Kolo. Schlensog signs of we draft Charlie Dean and they're even close to ready I'm doing a wing to play Blitz as a wing/ruck

Yes everyone on my bench is basically the same height. I'm aware I don't have enough defenders on the bench. No, the kps can't get a rotation. Yes Stanley has to ruck alone. It's my party and I'll cry if I want to.
No Tuohy?

B Henry Schlensog/Aleer O'Connor
HB Stewart Blicavs Tuohy
C Menegola Guthrie Smith
HF Close Cameron Rohan
F Miers Hawkins Stengle
R Stanley Dangerfield Duncan
IC Selwood Ceglar Parfitt Holmes
Extras SDK, Narkle Bews Evans, Ratagolea Kolo Zuthrie Simpson Stephens, Stevens, Mullin Neale Tsapa, Dahlhaus, Higgins, Draftees

B Stewart Blivcas Atkins
HB Henry De Koning Duncan
C Smith O’Connor Menegola
HF Dangerfield Cameron Close
F Stengle Hawkins Miers
FOLL: Ceglar Parfitt C.Guthrie
INTER: Selwood, Tuohy, Ratogoluea, Simpson
Sub: Z.Guthrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back