Opinion Best team 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sav probably keeps his spot, due to Melbourne’s tall forward line. They can’t afford to have Blicavs in the ruck if he ends up needed to quell Brown or Fritsch. So I imagine they’ll play hawkins and Sav deep, with Rohan and Cameron higher up the ground.

Sav probably keeps his spot, due to Melbourne’s tall forward line. They can’t afford to have Blicavs in the ruck if he ends up needed to quell Brown or Fritsch. So I imagine they’ll play hawkins and Sav deep, with Rohan and Cameron higher up the ground.
Logic would dictate that. But they will be happy to play henry and kolo as key defenders along with Henderson.

Logic would dictate that. But they will be happy to play henry and kolo as key defenders along with Henderson.

I just don’t see Henry having the reach or height to go with brown or Fritsch - king absolutely torched him. And truthfully, with Stewart out, Henry’s much more value to us playing looser and intercepting. Blicavs probably has to go back, u less they get courageous and drop Zuthrie for Krueger.

From yesterday's team:

OUT - Sav, Holmes, Dahl, O'Connor, Zuthrie, Narkle (sub)
IN - Duncan, Tuohy, Rohan, Atkins, Miers

B: Atkins, Blics (2nd ruck), Kolo
HB: Bews, Hendo, Henry
C: Menegola, C. Guthrie, I. Smith
FO: Stanley, Danger, Selwood
HF: Higgins, J. Cameron, Rohan
F: Close, Hawkins, Miers
INT: Duncan, Parfitt, Tuohy, Simmo

Emergencies: O'Connor, Dahl, Zuthrie, Sav

Sub: O'Connor

Provided there are no injuries 'til finals/during finals - that's our best team for Week 1, IMO

I just don’t see Henry having the reach or height to go with brown or Fritsch - king absolutely torched him. And truthfully, with Stewart out, Henry’s much more value to us playing looser and intercepting. Blicavs probably has to go back, u less they get courageous and drop Zuthrie for Krueger.
I agree. I don’t think Scarlett and Scott do though.

Zuthrie is ‘Stewart lite‘ ATM. Can’t see him losing his spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not happening

I share your preferred role for Henry, probably. But Henry is 4cm taller than Fritsch. Reach isn’t an issue.

From yesterday's team:

OUT - Sav, Holmes, Dahl, O'Connor, Zuthrie, Narkle (sub)
IN - Duncan, Tuohy, Rohan, Atkins, Miers

B: Atkins, Blics (2nd ruck), Kolo
HB: Bews, Hendo, Henry
C: Menegola, C. Guthrie, I. Smith
FO: Stanley, Danger, Selwood
HF: Higgins, J. Cameron, Rohan
F: Close, Hawkins, Miers
INT: Duncan, Parfitt, Tuohy, Simmo

Emergencies: O'Connor, Dahl, Zuthrie, Sav

Sub: O'Connor

Provided there are no injuries 'til finals/during finals - that's our best team for Week 1, IMO
Where is Simpson?

I can see him.
If anyone is wondering how Simmo has such great vision and skills with the ball in hand... and how he can be so good... its pretty clear to me at least...

he's using the Force.

Go Catters

tlj-databank-young-ben-luke-1_af7782e3.jpg SIMPSON+Sam.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back