Moved Thread Best term to refer to Essendon's 2012-2016 scandal?

#rentfree in Cats and Magpie supporters heads.
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa, Traralgon Tyers United
yes a username from 2014 means i drink coolaid :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

return me one thing that i have posted that would show i am wearing rose tinted glasses - all i did was call you out on your shitful post, as it was quite factually shitful.

id suggest your the one guzzling something of your own making....
Lol, sorry Bruce Francis. All you are doing is showing your actual ignorance to what is going on and has happened. But, keep fighting the good fight you Hirdite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HirdsTheWord

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
AFL Club
Essendon
Lol, sorry Bruce Francis. All you are doing is showing your actual ignorance to what is going on and has happened. But, keep fighting the good fight you Hirdite.
When did I say he didn’t do anything wrong?

I literally didn’t say anything about him or Essendon? All I said was that world sport doesn’t care about AFL and that hird isn’t being jammed down your throat.

Absolute doughnut

Your obsession is next level

AFL Club
Melbourne
Yeah certainly right to ask that question. Stupidity all round by the club no doubt.

But I just remember that Colbert guy on radio comparing it to Olympics but I can’t remember an Olympian or cyclist banned for that length of time with no positive test, no whistleblower, can’t even tell who got what.
The folly of not keeping records, but the question remains why didn't they keep records?
Was they hiding something?

Nickoo

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory
The folly of not keeping records, but the question remains why didn't they keep records?
Was they hiding something?
They kept records they just destroyed. Hirdy on AFL360 indicated that they did but tried unsuccessfully to prove that ASADA had lost them. Which the judge found incredulous. Poor old Hirdy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom