Best tricks and pranks played on dumbfounded friends

Remove this Banner Ad

Wired up a friends indicator to their horn so when the globe would flash the horn would sound, watched him leave and drive down the street and as soon as he indicated - *honk-honk-honK* around the corner and down the road. Returned 5 minutes later with a Police car behind him :D
When I was a kid and mum was as broke as she's ever been, she had this car which I've failed to ever see again anywhere, that used to randomly sound the horn occasionally if she turned left. Naturally, it usually went off at the worst of times, like shopping carparks

A mate used to leave his car unlocked in his garage. A bunch of us went around and pushed it out into the street and then put a matchbox replica in the garage. He took it pretty well.

The best one I did solo was with a friend who'd started a growing fruit & veg in his back courtyard. I'd drop around on a Saturday morning for a coffee and we'd chat about what would produce first. After a few months he had lots of growth but no fruit.
Late one Friday night I climbed the side gate and spread a few giant strawberries under the leaves. Went around the next morning as usual. He went out on his own and discovered them - came running inside, straight upstairs to wake up his partner yelling "you've got to see the size of these f***ers, they're falling off"
I couldn't keep a straight face. Two years on and he's still a bit peeved.

A mate used to leave his car unlocked in his garage. A bunch of us went around and pushed it out into the street and then put a matchbox replica in the garage. He took it pretty well.

The best one I did solo was with a friend who'd started a growing fruit & veg in his back courtyard. I'd drop around on a Saturday morning for a coffee and we'd chat about what would produce first. After a few months he had lots of growth but no fruit.
Late one Friday night I climbed the side gate and spread a few giant strawberries under the leaves. Went around the next morning as usual. He went out on his own and discovered them - came running inside, straight upstairs to wake up his partner yelling "you've got to see the size of these f***ers, they're falling off"
I couldn't keep a straight face. Two years on and he's still a bit peeved.
I did that to the mother of a mate of mine years ago. I saw her car in the carpark and knew that she kept a spare key in a magnetised box under the wheel arch. Sure enough it was there and I hopped in and moved it to another parking spot, then I waited for her to come out and look for her car. She looked around for a couple of minutes and as soon as she saw me grinning like a loon she knew what had happened.

Wired up a friends indicator to their horn so when the globe would flash the horn would sound, watched him leave and drive down the street and as soon as he indicated - *honk-honk-honK* around the corner and down the road. Returned 5 minutes later with a Police car behind him :D

Brilliant lol

Celebrated the end of high school camping at rosebud with a group of mates, we arrive and one guy decides to invite the guy no one wanted to come. He arrives and a few days later eventually takes the hint we don't want him there and he leaves in the afternoon. Later that night we decide to move the persons tent who invited him onto the nature strip in the middle of the main road that goes through Rosebud.

We sat around for about 2 hours with him waiting for him to notice but he didn't so someone sent him a text 'where's your tent?'.

The look on his face when he turned around to see his tent missing was priceless!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back