Club Legend
Suspended
Aug 15, 2009
Earth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
new orleans hornets
my vote goes to Jarrod Silvester! coburg to richmond!!!! i have faith in this guy!!

who is yours??

Dale Morris
Ben Hudson
Josh Gibson
Michael Firrito
Aaron Davey

Scott Thompson will end up far better than all of them imo, and Morris is a fantastic player.

Well Silvester definately isnt the best.... has been delisted by Richmond...

Aaron Davey is my pick... how he didint get drafted i dont know.

• Banned
thats embarrassing!!!!

still rate him highly as a VFL only player to come through, i obviously dont agree with richmonds choice in delisting him, might get a run at another club good luck to him

He's too slow to make in the AFL, every other quality he has in spades, but as soon as the forward starts running he's nowhere to be seen.

Liam Picken anyone, comes off a rookie list and holds his spot in a side that finished third. Has Silvester and Nahas covered already. Silvester was never going to succeed at the highest level due to lack of pace and agility and has rightly been delisted, another example of Richmonds lack of expertise in any area whatsoever.

not necessarily my vote but nick maxwell is a fair recruit, from North Ballarat to the pies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dont think jurrah was recruited from the VFL, fairly sure he was recruited from NT. unless you mean players who played VFL, by that logic Lance Franklin

Well by that logic, Nathan Buckley would be rated slightly ahead of Lance the pants.:eek::p

dont think jurrah was recruited from the VFL, fairly sure he was recruited from NT. unless you mean players who played VFL, by that logic Lance Franklin

Er what?

Lance Franklin played VFL when on an AFL list, Jurrah played played the whole year prior to being drafted. Completely different cases, although I believe Jurrah was signed on for the NT for the year he was drafted and only played for Collingwood on a special release which I guess is why it states he was still recruited from whatever his NT club was called (cbf'd looking it up).

I'd view him as a VFL recruit though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back