Best VPN to use - Need Help

Bumping this as I have few questions and hoping someone can help out.

Firstly I read up on NordVPN, however because I have Optus modem, it isn't compatible.

Any suggestions on which is the next best and cost?

Also, is it only connected to one computer or will it cover Smart TV's in house (3) and Firestick? What devices does it cover all?

Hope this make sense, any help will be great.

Nov 26, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
when i had kayo, it was very odd that they often advertise NordVPN, anyway.

I used to have Private Internet Access, PIA, reasonable cost, good speed and just works...ie, with kayo and all torrent sites...and Coles online, tattslotto...etc

Now, I'm using ExpressVPN, this was after reading reviews saying that PIA isn't the fastest, tbh you could probably ignore this furphy...so I'm with ExpressVPN now and it can be annoying...will NOT work with Coles online or tatts, I have to disable VPN then it works, even if i connect to Australia, Coles/tatts will not work. It also plays up now and then with kayo. Any VPN worth their salt should work on all mobile devices/tablets I think, up to 5 ? dunno about apps on TVs tho.

BeepTest

Team Captain
Jan 24, 2008
Outer Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Swan Districts FC
I have Bitdefender VPN. I want to add kayo to the split tunneling allowed list so it bypasses the VPN so it will work while my VPN is on. I can get it to the stage where it prompts to play from start or live but then it gives an error. I have both kayosports.com.au and streamotion.com.au on the list. Does anyone know which other sites need to be added? Or is this not possible.

E Shed

Fremantle Obsessive
Sep 10, 2006
Perth WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hey guys. Anyone up in Bali using Kayo? I’m going to be there for a week next week & want to watch big bash. I’ve got Kayo just need something for a week that pretends I’m in Australia.

I’m not fussy about secrecy or wanting to sign up for anything long term. Are there still browser extensions I can use on my laptop?

I don’t mind paying a small fee for a month or whatever. Any current advice appreciated especially if there’s any indo crew here who are successfully using Kayo.

Back