Best VPN to use - Need Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow that is Huge. When I download a TV Show or Movie I get the Smaller Version and that can range from 100-400mb per TV Show and 700mb-1.2gb for Movies. Think they are 420p

Blue-Ray could explain why he gets lot of Downloads. How can he get that much without running out of Internet Time.

He does, only lasts him a few days then he gets capped and he rings up whinging about it.

He does, only lasts him a few days then he gets capped and he rings up whinging about it.

What Company he uses?

Not Surprised that they have not reported him but how does he get his speed back?

What Company he uses?

Not Surprised that they have not reported him but how does he get his speed back?

He uses Optus, he usually rings them and kicks up a big whinge and fuss how it's for his business and how he's losing money without it and they turn it back on, doesn't always work but it's worth it for him to try.

He uses Optus, he usually rings them and kicks up a big whinge and fuss how it's for his business and how he's losing money without it and they turn it back on, doesn't always work but it's worth it for him to try.

Oh God - Do Optus actually fall for that? How much he downloads does not even come close to what Business would do.

Wonder how much they actually look at his account

Oh God - Do Optus actually fall for that? How much he downloads does not even come close to what Business would do.

Wonder how much they actually look at his account

Just think it's part of their customer service.

I used to know another guy that did it as well but he was worse because he wasn't ringing because he went over the limit, he rang because he got cut off for not paying his bill and 6 hours later it's back on.

This was in the age yesterday

The loophole that lets you get away with online piracy

A quick ring around reveals that some ISPs will let you switch from a residential plan to a business plan without the need for an Australian Business Number or any other proof that you're some kind of business, rather than a residential user who simply wants to take advantage of a business plan.
It would seem that avoiding the piracy code is only a phone call away for some homes and it will be interesting to see if some ISPs offer business plans with higher download limits to cater to residential users looking to make the switch.
Meanwhile copyright holders could find it difficult to close this loophole without placing an unnecessary burden on large business customers.
Even if they force ISPs to demand ABNs from their customers, an ABN is free and it's not hard to set yourself up as a sole trader.
http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/...-away-with-online-piracy-20150225-13ohn9.html

Does anyone have any good seedbox hosts that they think I should check out for completely legal purpose?

While I'm here, does anyone have any invites to parties that are also completely legal in every way...

http://www.pulsedmedia.com/

I used Pulsed Media for 2 years. Never had an issue and their customers support was great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone have any good seedbox hosts that they think I should check out for completely legal purpose?

While I'm here, does anyone have any invites to parties that are also completely legal in every way...

I have been using Bytesized and Been really good for me:

https://bytesized-hosting.com

Somebody tell me what is the current law regarding piracy?

Well at the Moment that the Internet Providers don’t have to give your IP and Personal Information away but the New One would be like you get 2 Strikes and then IF you get a 3rd Strike then Info has to be Given up to Anti-Piracy Groups who would most likely try and get Money Off You and you don’t pay then they will SUE you for 10’s of Thousand of Dollars or even more.

Correct me IF I have anything Wrong

Well at the Moment that the Internet Providers don’t have to give your IP and Personal Information away but the New One would be like you get 2 Strikes and then IF you get a 3rd Strike then Info has to be Given up to Anti-Piracy Groups who would most likely try and get Money Off You and you don’t pay then they will SUE you for 10’s of Thousand of Dollars or even more.

Correct me IF I have anything Wrong
That's what I thought. Thanking you kind Sir

If it's just for torrent's you could use a seedbox and then download the files from there. I use Private Internet Access as a VPN. I generally get really good speeds of 10Mb/s+

If it's just for torrent's you could use a seedbox and then download the files from there. I use Private Internet Access as a VPN. I generally get really good speeds of 10Mb/s+

I have a Seedbox but I mostly use it for Seeding on Private Trackers.

That is good to hear that PVI has good speed. Is it easy to set up for Torrents? BornPort

I have a Seedbox but I mostly use it for Seeding on Private Trackers.

That is good to hear that PVI has good speed. Is it easy to set up for Torrents? BornPort
Yeah. They have their own software you can download that comes with the various VPNs from different countries loaded in. You right click and connect to one. Pretty easy stuff. You can even set it to auto-connect on startup.

Yeah. They have their own software you can download that comes with the various VPNs from different countries loaded in. You right click and connect to one. Pretty easy stuff. You can even set it to auto-connect on startup.

That also for Mac and what about uTorrent? BornPort

Remove this Banner Ad

Back