Best West Coast Eagles photos

Remove this Banner Ad

precisely where i got those stats :handok:
Fair effort by Rioli as well, back then a 37 possession game was a lot more impactful than some of the stat padding that goes on today

first day back at work today from the Chrissie break, and thankfully it has been quiet, so I put this together.
I didn't have much to work with for some of the profile pics, and I am aware that some of the pics are from much later on, but I think it came out alright..
Still pinching myself over how 2018 turned out, here's to another ripper of a year!!

View attachment 602247

For some reason Peter Davidson actually wore #9 in that first match (he only played about five minutes before getting knocked out). He's officially credited as being #11 and I think he wore that in his only other game a couple of weeks later. Glenn O'Loughlin wore #9 later in the season, in his one match.

HawkerHurricane

Inaugural Mt. Barker Eagle, Current Bunbury Shark
Oct 12, 2017
Bunbury, Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
For some reason Peter Davidson actually wore #9 in that first match (he only played about five minutes before getting knocked out). He's officially credited as being #11 and I think he wore that in his only other game a couple of weeks later. Glenn O'Loughlin wore #9 later in the season, in his one match.

How interesting, thanks Miguel Sanchez

HawkerHurricane

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
I put this together at work to go with my WCE screen savers, needed a tribute to the Captains of our Mighty Club!

Captains.PNG

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HawkerHurricane

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast

i had the pleasure of watching the match last night when i found this beauty!

.. and there was our man in the #9!

9.PNG

HawkerHurricane

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
up there with my posting of my signed 2018 Premiership poster, listing Patrick Cripps as one of the signatures, gotta double check the stuff I do on night shift :tearsofjoy: thanks all for pointing it out, and the good natured humour The Stid RookiePick kane249

06Premiers

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Lakers
i met Ross in Kalgoorlie on a year 7 school camp, (after having played at half time for WCE v Brissy Bears at the W.A.C.A. the weekend before), and then 28 years later at Subi.. HUGE fan!
View attachment 1021017

Pretty generous of Rosco to donate his hair to your face over the years.
What a guy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back