Best wii games

Remove this Banner Ad

I would think that it would be like an online PC game, it would be open to the world but if it's only open to aussie servers then i'm not getting it.

It should be open world wide, just the majority of the servers will be American servers. So this will lead you to having higher ping and getting more lag which is pretty annoying.

If it isn't open world wide, lets hope EA open up say, 20-30 Aussie servers.

Okay I just got the most awesome from EB, it's called GHOST SQUAD. It's $80 and comes with a free Wii-Qualizer(which is like a wii-zapper but in the shape of a handgun). I also have the wii zapper so me and my borther we're playing it and the wii add ons are GREAT.

It's like those arcade shooter games at the movies. VERY FUN!

Mario Galaxy, Metroid, Excite Truck and Guitar Hero are probably the best Wii games I've played.

I'd agree with that (except for excite truck as i haven't played it).
Throw in
Trauma center.... not everyone's cup of tea but i liked it
Endless Ocean .... seriously this is the most relaxing game i've played in quite a while
Zelda .... while not as good as other zelda games it's still a good game

Forgot Trauma Center, it's great. As for Zelda, I never really gel with Zelda games, I can see what makes them great and that they are beautifully made, but then I find myself not actually enjoying them that much. I think it's the faffing around outside of the actual dungeons. If I could just go through all the dungeons without having to spend 12 hours locating all the royal berries to fit in the magic fruit salad or whatever I'd like them a lot more.

iiW yM !!!sey

Whoa my computer froze when I was typing and it did my sentance backwards.

Any way:

Yes!!!! My Wii arrived!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have the Medal of Honour: Heroes 2 game and it's awesome.

I don't know how to play online though. Anyone know?

You can't. The f**k heads cut it with out telling anyone until it was released :mad:

I feel like selling my Wii and its 2 games.

PS3 is looking good, especially next to my new 46" Sony Bravia.

The only country in the world where it was released without online. It's not even worth $50 now, it's just a short campaign mode and an even shorter arcade mode with NO replay value now that online is gone. Another "mini-game" compilation i think.

You can't. The f**k heads cut it with out telling anyone until it was released :mad:

I feel like selling my Wii and its 2 games.

PS3 is looking good, especially next to my new 46" Sony Bravia.

The only country in the world where it was released without online. It's not even worth $50 now, it's just a short campaign mode and an even shorter arcade mode with NO replay value now that online is gone. Another "mini-game" compilation i think.

No they didn't. People with the Aussie version have confirmed that it's still in there.

EDIT: Not so sure, actually...

I need to know quickly so I can take the game back. The reason I got the game was because of the 32 Multiplayer Online mode but it's nowhere to be seen.

IF anyone knows anymore please tell me quickly.

I need to know quickly so I can take the game back. The reason I got the game was because of the 32 Multiplayer Online mode but it's nowhere to be seen.

IF anyone knows anymore please tell me quickly.

Confirmed by everywhere, including IGN.
Also, if you check the box, it doesn't mention online anywhere.

STILL no online shooters for Wii.

I'm so disappointed with Nintendo, they said it would be 32 multiplayer online and then take it out without telling us. I think that's the only reason people went out to get the game.

I was looking forward to the game so badly.

This is a bum deal for Australian gamers whether it's Nintendo not being able to set up Australian servers or (more likely) a fault at the developers/Electronic's Arts end because it does have online play in other versions. Even if you probably wasn't going to play online (like me), don't buy the game for false advertising (or more accurately lack of communication about the lack of online play).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back