you're welcome..........

Vic Market
Tasmanian Oysters
QLD King Tiger Prawns
Scallops
Blue Eye and Whiting
Deli goodies

Dessert??

Gunna go the Greek Vanilla Slice, Cannolis, Tira Misu and a bit of Black Forest to balance it all.

Yep.

Ed: Baklava firming in the betting also.

Dessert??

Gunna go the Greek Vanilla Slice, Cannolis, Tira Misu and a bit of Black Forest to balance it all.

Yep.

Enough leftovers to see out the year?

Dessert??

Yep.

Desert is my weakness anything with custard is top of my list, Greak Vanilla Slice and Baklava are f’kn amazing... Hadn’t worked out the desert side of things yet but there are a couple of great choices around me in Fitzroy that have some killer deserts and pastries...

He is young at that. The way some of the talk here went around list changes I began to think he was a 24 yr old bust..... :rolleyes:
Plenty jumping the gun throughout the year BB, absolutely none of our business with intimate details on why, the club released what they needed too for privacy reasons in the right manner, but speculation why was always going too be thrown around by people, that’s the nature of people’s concern and curiosity...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Desert is my weakness anything with custard is top of my list, Greak Vanilla Slice and Baklava are f’kn amazing... Hadn’t worked out the desert side of things yet but there are a couple of great choices around me in Fitzroy that have some killer deserts and pastries...
Liked for use of custard.

Pandemonium at the markets, had a line halfway down Gouger St to get into Samtass.....but I prevailed.

3 dozen bad boys, ready to go.

As for the cakes....Baklava’s, Black Forest, Greek VC and a bit of banana/caramel cream pie.

Strutted out like Travolta in Saturday Night Fever.

Pandemonium at the markets, had a line halfway down Gouger St to get into Samtass.....but I prevailed.

3 dozen bad boys, ready to go.

As for the cakes....Baklava’s, Black Forest, Greek VC and a bit of banana/caramel cream pie.

Strutted out like Travolta in Saturday Night Fever.
Dash of Vinnie Barbarino also I hope.

20201224_231756.jpg

This street art in Albury...probably
a Banksy original...reminded me to post in the goodwill thread.

Weird year, for reasons including and other than C19...in fact I enjoyed many aspects of C19...not the old folk dying bit, but other bits for sure.

As Brooks once said, the world went and got itself in a big damn hurry, and maybe an enforced slow down is no bad thing. These aren't the worst of times, these are not unprecedented times, they may well be necessary times...the auto correct we didn't know we needed.

Anyway...can't help but notice an upswing in broken noggins on here this year, my own included...hopefully folks are finding some solace here. I don't necessarily reach out, but I value the virtual friendship, the distraction and the banter greatly...and the consistency...been coming here 13 years now...

Anyway...cheers...chin chin...salut...slainte, days of heightened familly drama and god level passive aggression await, and the Malbec she calls to me...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back