Universal Love Best Wishes To All The BF Blues Faithful

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif
Hi Ned.

where the fu** did you pop out from campaignery? Bored?

Are you ok mate? I can send you a Carlton Blues 2021 membership pack if makes you feel better

As for my campaignerness, old man been a Carlton fan since 1970, I've recently gotten interested as of 2018, have been reading on here since then, decided to post today.

Are you ok mate? I can send you a Carlton Blues 2021 membership pack if makes you feel better

As for my campaignerness, old man been a Carlton fan since 1970, I've recently gotten interested as of 2018, have been reading on here since then, decided to post today.

im peachy, but in six posts you have come out swinging for the bleachers in all of them. Reminds me of another poster I am quite endeared about.

Duelling campaigners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regardless of your faith, wishing everyone on the site (readers & contributors) a safe, happy break during the off season. Be with your loved ones if you can, relax and enjoy some restful downtime. We've got so much to look forward to in 2021. Recharge the batteries, restore the faith, rekindle the flame. A big thank-you to the wonderful mods who deserve a special mention for all their hard work keeping this place running as well as it does. Best run club page on the site by miles.

A special mention to the calendar year 2020.............you can go and get f’ed!!

Go you Baggers!

"You'd wanna be on the Blues now........"

Absolutely.

Onya Thy, this place is forever entertaining and at times a wonderful escape from our everyday lives with particularly the year we have all experienced.. To everyone on here all the very best to you your families and loved ones, wishing you all a very Merry X-Mas and a big happy NewYear and stay safe...

Bearderd’s Jingle Bells and Rudolph posts POTY contenders... Cracked me up...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back