citizen-erased

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tottenham, Bayern, Milan, Celtic
Maybe comprehension is slow with you so i'll stop conversing with you after this. Think quite a few actually agree with me now too based on the comments and responses after yesterdays game. Don't think anyone would have an issue with you saying the same about Kozi, you're not saying he is in the handful of best young KPF but you think he could be by the end of the season. He's shown glimpses so would be logical to extrapolate his rate of improvement over the course of a a season that he would be. Same as Jones.

People just like to sh*t on others opinions for the sake of it.
if you picked 10 young forwards, who are they?

Kings, Allen, Naughton are stand outs.
McDonald, Thilthorpe, Kozi, Jones, Marshall, Georgiades, Riccardi are the rest i can come up with.

Le Archie

Team Captain
Apr 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
if you picked 10 young forwards, who are they?

Kings, Allen, Naughton are stand outs.
McDonald, Thilthorpe, Kozi, Jones, Marshall, Georgiades, Riccardi are the rest i can come up with.
Think this is pretty much spot on, still a big gap though from the stand outs to the rest at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

freddy mercury

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Jacksonville
have you considered just barracking for north melbourne? might save you some annoying encounters
I would rather poke my eyes out. Imagine Jack Ziebell being the captain of your club, especially the way he plays. What an inspiration, must make his team mates want to run through walls with the way he plays. I genuinely hope your club doesn't win a game all season.

Liam Boy

Premiership Player
Oct 12, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I would rather poke my eyes out. Imagine Jack Ziebell being the captain of your club, especially the way he plays. What an inspiration, must make his team mates want to run through walls with the way he plays. I genuinely hope your club doesn't win a game all season.
hey he frustrates me too, but that's a little bit uncalled for

Remove this Banner Ad