List Mgmt. Best young key forward in the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Could never kick a goal from there, struggles ten metres out.

Managed to drill a crucial one from fifty in the last quarter when we beat you in round 2 this year :) Oscar had 4 touches mainly opposed to the goliath key defender Bailey Williams.

Managed to drill a crucial one from fifty in the last quarter when we beat you in round 2 this year :) Oscar had 4 touches mainly opposed to the goliath key defender Bailey Williams.
Hahahaha great call, literally did that in the game we beat them this year, in an important stage of the game 😂

Allen is a lovely kick though, if Naughty had his leg he’d be the best forward in the comp, not just the best young forward. Unfortunately still a work in progress for him. But to think someone compared their marking ability… please

When there was one goal difference between them despite your mids dominating? In the same game Naughton missed a simple shot late…

This is gonna come off biased but McKay is winning the Coleman in a bad side with a sore shoulder for half the year. Feel like if he was playing for a finals side this wouldn’t be a discussion but I understand that may come off as biased which is probably fair
McKay is a star mate. Fingers crossed curnow can get back to his best and you guys will have a very dangerous combo up forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Said at the start of the year. Harry Jones has all the tools to be in the conversation. Another 5 contested Mark game and ran 15km - most on the ground.
Should’ve been 6 CM’s after they took the first off him for the Hooker FK. I don’t think he has anywhere near the body of work of the others yet but I love watching him play, there’s shades of a young Hird with the way he floats across/in front of packs (before everyone carries on I’m not saying he’s as good as Jim, he just moves with grace the way Hird used to)

Should’ve been 6 CM’s after they took the first off him for the Hooker FK. I don’t think he has anywhere near the body of work of the others yet but I love watching him play, there’s shades of a young Hird with the way he floats across/in front of packs (before everyone carries on I’m not saying he’s as good as Jim, he just moves with grace the way Hird used to)
Yeh he’s certainly not in the conversation of a Naughton, Allan, Kings or McKay. I think he’s in the group below but he’s certainly made a huge impact this season and is on track for 25+ goals in really his debut season. That would stack up well with any of the lads in the first tier of young KPF guns.

He is developing very nicely. Great prospect.

The Hawks were looking at Jones in awe yesterday- he’s everything they want Tim O’Brien to be, but sadly for them never will.

Some of them are delusional enough to think he's the same bloke they delisted last season.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back