List Mgmt. Best young key forward in the game

Remove this Banner Ad

harty1221

Senior List
Aug 1, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Naughton for me. My favorite non carlton player...hell I like him more than some carlton players...

I can’t believe some on here putting the king boys ahead of him?? I must be watching a different game naughton then daylight then Charlie when fit! They will be the beat key forwards for the next decade

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nov 8, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton

Foucault1989

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 16, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
I can’t believe some on here putting the king boys ahead of him?? I must be watching a different game naughton then daylight then Charlie when fit! They will be the beat key forwards for the next decade

Yeah look we are talking about a lot of talented footballers here and the King brothers look exceptional. But for me Naughton is number 1 comfortably. The way he leaps at contests in the air is amazing. I'd like to see Curnow havr a decent injury free run before I'd put him on this list. Talent wise, yes, but body continuity and output...not yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kreuuuzeurns

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton

Max at 202cm will be tough to stop when he puts a bit of size on through his shoulders and learns to get to the right spots.

I think modern defence is based on stopping jumping forwards with the third man up and mobile defenders like Moore and Andrews. Sheer size is much tougher to combat.

You’d be over the moon with any of them.

F_therest

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
If we can ever get McKay and curnow both fit and going, regardless of where each sits in this top 10, we'll be pretty bloody happy.

It's fair enough that people have basically forgotten him since he's barely played for 2 years, but Charlie Curnow is still right in the top handful.

Despite his long term injuries he played 2 games last year and kicked 10 goals!

Rusty_lucas

Debutant
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Take away curnow injury (hopefully no long term affects), can’t split curnow, naughton and max king.

I think those 3 are clearly top of the tree.

so many good kpf at the moment...great to see

Back