List Mgmt. Best young key forward in the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Just look at the one-handers Maxy boy has taken against Richmond and Hawthorn with defenders all over him and you'll see why he's got a rare ability.

McKay the better performed player this year, but Max will be the better player across the duration of an entire career.

Just look at the one-handers Maxy boy has taken against Richmond and Hawthorn with defenders all over him and you'll see why he's got a rare ability.

McKay the better performed player this year, but Max will be the better player across the duration of an entire career.
Come on mate. I think Max will be a star, but he's performing no better than McKay was at the same age.

In 2018 (the season McKay turned 21), he had 12 goals from his first 6 games of the year. Max is on 11 from 6.

In McKay's first proper season, he kicked 21 goals from 13 games. In Max's first he kicked 22 goals from 18 games.

There's no indication that Max is ahead of McKay honestly

Yeah sure McKay might be the Coleman medalist this year, but Max King could be anything. He could even be a Coleman medalist!

Things change a lot from their first few years to maturity.

Look at Curnow and Hipwood. They were discussed as the next two greats and look at them now.

Curnow may never play again.

Hiowood is inconsistent but decent.

Even Joe Daniher and Hogan.

The riewoldts walkers hawkins are rare not in talent but that everything just clicks

And to think, he’s not even the best key forward in his family...

I like Mckay and Naughton the best. The King twins remind me of Ben Brown with their high centre of gravity allowing stronger defenders to out body them fairly easily. Obviously they could still fill out to be monsters and prove me wrong.

Obviously they could still fill out to be monsters and prove me wrong.

They won't, they have that lean body type. I think what both the Kings will have ultimately over McKay is their pace and agility on the ground.

Naughton is a star and looking like he is going to be scary good. For me he looks the most likely to be the best KPF of the next decade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They won't, they have that lean body type. I think what both the Kings will have ultimately over McKay is their pace and agility on the ground.

Naughton is a star and looking like he is going to be scary good. For me he looks the most likely to be the best KPF of the next decade.

Although he doesn't always have the chance to show it in our usually overcrowded forward line, McKay is very quick.

Who is the quicker King out of interest? I’d probably back Ben in a straight line sprint.

McKay is quick too. Not as explosive, but really gets rolling after 10 metres.

Really disappointed with Max King this year. Thought he was going to explode this year. He gives me Tom Boyd vibes when he goes up for a mark.

Come on mate. I think Max will be a star, but he's performing no better than McKay was at the same age.

In 2018 (the season McKay turned 21), he had 12 goals from his first 6 games of the year. Max is on 11 from 6.

In McKay's first proper season, he kicked 21 goals from 13 games. In Max's first he kicked 22 goals from 18 games.

There's no indication that Max is ahead of McKay honestly
Yeah the arguments in this thread have been a bit ridiculous all the forwards mentioned on here are going to end up being elite players it’s like trying to argue weather a Ferrari or a Lamborghini is better it’s pointless

Harry is quick and good below his knees. He is pretty athletic. Might not be to the same extent as the King twins, but certainly not a weakness

30m out in front of goals. Siren goes. 3 points needed to win.

Still want Naughton ?
30 m out in front of goal you still need someone who can actually mark the ball to get the chance to kick the goal. Who does it better than Naughton and McKay? Certainly not butter fingers Max King.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back