• Joe Daniher

• Tom Boyd

• Jesse Hogan

• Darcy Moore

• Peter Wright

• Patrick McCartin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Starting to look like a glaring omission from this list.
Hogan, Daniher & Hipwood the best 3 and Hipwood's the least developed of the bunch. Could be anything.

Hogan, Daniher & Hipwood the best 3 and Hipwood's the least developed of the bunch. Could be anything.
I think Wright is a bit underrated. Get him out of the Gold Coast and watch him flourish. That club has even started to wear down an elite talent like Lynch.

Assuming we dont stuff up Hipwoods development (Like making him gain too much weight too fast) his potential is insane. His goals he kicks from beyond 50 look like he has no doubt he has the range and accuracy. Kid is scary. Theres a video going around Fox comparing some of his plays to what Buddy does. THATS scary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think at the end of the year the poll should be refreshed if a mod or the OP can do that. Daniher, Hogan and Boyd are established now. Replace them with Hipwood, Curnow and Silvagni

Hipwood is very much an anomaly, none of us expected him to be getting regular game time till year 3, and hes currently a linchpin for us in just his second season...Thats probably half the problem for Schache, people see Hipwood playing like he does and are wondering why Schache cant replicate that.

Kids develop at different paces. Look at Waite, took him 12 years to find his potential...

I think at the end of the year the poll should be refreshed if a mod or the OP can do that. Daniher, Hogan and Boyd are established now. Replace them with Hipwood, Curnow and Silvagni
Yep. Hogan, Daniher and Boyd should be take out.
Hogan's career is 46 games old. Boyd's is 49 games. They shouldn't be grouped with Daniher who has played nearly double the amount of games at 85. He is the only one of this list that you could even remotely call "established".

Moore is also only 6 months younger than Boyd and has 6 less career games than Hogan. On what basis does he escape the chop?

This is nonsense tbh. Hogan's career is 46 games old. Boyd's is 49 games. They shouldn't be grouped with Daniher who has played nearly double the amount of games at 85. He is the only one of this list that you could even remotely call "established".

Moore is also only 6 months younger than Boyd and has 6 less career games than Hogan. On what basis does he escape the chop?

The poll isn't who's the best inexperienced KPF so not sure what games have to do with it?

I personally don't see a point cutting players from the poll. Better off starting a new poll with the likes of Hipwood, Schache and the McKay twins.

The poll isn't who's the best inexperienced KPF so not sure what games have to do with it?
The point was being made that those players should be cut from the poll because they're "established". Games experience has everything to do with that surely.

Back