• Tom Boyd

• Jesse Hogan

• Darcy Moore

• Peter Wright

• Patrick McCartin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Clearly Daniher. Clear.

Hogan will be a solid player, perhaps Tom Hawkins like.

The others haven't progressed at all this year.

Daniher with Hogan a close 2nd. Once Hogan has the continuity in games he will be a freak. Wright can be a great player in the future too. The others haven't shown enough to suggest they're going to be stars.

Daniher with Hogan a close 2nd. Once Hogan has the continuity in games he will be a freak. Wright can be a great player in the future too. The others haven't shown enough to suggest they're going to be stars.
23 & 3 for Hogan in his 3rd game back after 10 weeks off. Instrumental in the first half that sorted the game out

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yes.

He's a better ground level player and will only get better and better.

Nothing but baseless hope.

Daniher on the other hand relies on actual performance.

His 3 ground level goals yesterday perfectly demonstrated how good he is with the ball on the deck.

He's just a better all-round footballer, Gusher.

Oh sure, better all round footballer, except in every measurable way...

Hogan's first year was better than Daniher
Last year they were basically even, although one could argue Daniher should get more plaudits for doing it in a 3 win side.
This year Daniher has been better than Hogan

I think that covers it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last year they were basically even, although one could argue Daniher should get more plaudits for doing it in a 3 win side.

I think that covers it.
Yep. Hogan missing his nut hasn't helped, but Daniher is having his best year.

There's much to play out over the next decade.

I know it's just one game but watch Daniher's goals against West Coast. Is as good a ground-level player as Hogan if not better.

I think that covers it.
Probably because Hogan has hardly played, has had his dad die and has missed over half a season with cancer.

So Daniher gets plaudits for having a decent season is a three win side, but Hogan doesnt. Seems legit.

Probably because Hogan has hardly played, has had his dad die and has missed over half a season with cancer.

So Daniher gets plaudits for having a decent season is a three win side, but Hogan doesnt. Seems legit.

Where did I say that? Daniher's on track for a 60+ goal season, with games against Carlton, Freo, Gold Coast and the Dogs to come who all have had goals against them by key forwards

Exactly my point if Daniher can be there one year younger then so can brown.

You have to draw a line somewhere.

FWIW, it'd still be Daniher, but Brown comfortably second for mine were it included.

Back