News Best22Under22

You realise it's meant to be based on performances this season?

Nonsense.

His performances have been top quality this season after injury, the only thing he didn't do was hit the scoreboard a bit more like he was last season and that was probably just the way GWS played.

As a small defender Baker was very good this season. Shepherd is ahead but if they wanted a second, he'd be the one.

Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
His performances have been top quality this season after injury, the only thing he didn't do was hit the scoreboard a bit more like he was last season and that was probably just the way GWS played.

As a small defender Baker was very good this season. Shepherd is ahead but if they wanted a second, he'd be the one.
Naughton has had one big game. Taranto's performance in 2019 is irrelevant and he's had quite a few quiet games in 2020 so spare me the mayonnaise. Baker was nowhere near AA selection.

Naughton has had one big game. Taranto's performance in 2019 is irrelevant and he's had quite a few quiet games in 2020 so spare me the mayonnaise. Baker was nowhere near AA selection.

Each to their own. I don't have an issue with Tarranto being in the side.

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Unlucky- Shai Bolton, Jarrod Berry, Charlie Ballard.

Bloody unbelievably lucky- Izak Rankine, a couple of highlights got him in, massive hype over substance selection.

Lucky- Aaron Naughton.

IMO Naughton and Rankine will be very good players but haven't been consistent enough to get in.

Sep 30, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo and Bulldogs, ManU

Halftimehero

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
And one is yet again holidaying early, and one will probably get his "second" premiership medal.
I'm possitive Shai is devastated

I am sure Bolton couldn’t care less, you are right, but it’s also irrelevant to this team.

cherrypie

Club Legend
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
It’s also very interesting the none of the bottom 4 teams from this year are represented by any players.

Certainly doesn’t mean anything but it’s something.
It's a fan vote and most casual viewers will avoid games with Adelaide, North etc. Also easier for young players to fit in and stand out when surrounded by other great players

Back