Bet on WWE

Remove this Banner Ad

See I look at these sights and think they know the results. There is no way a betting site would allow bets on something pre determined...surely...

I remember reading somewhere in 2001 a betting agency in the UK were taking bets on who would hold the WWE title at the end of the year. Apparently some of the writers heard about it and loaded up on Jericho, and made a killing.

Don't know how true it is though.

Thanks to Nitrofan for spotting this, I put a few bucks on each match and ended up with a nice profit :D
Too bad they wont let you multi them up, if you had inside word from the writing staff you'd clean up on this.
I have no idea why they even have this as a bet option. At least it made a relatively dull PPV not so dull. Hope we get some Royal Rumble winner odds soon.

you think it was good ? obviously the standard has dropped

What was wrong with it? Awesome PPV

6 man tag was one of the matches of the year, ladder match was a great main event, tables match was exciting with plenty of good spots, intercontinental and world heavyweight matches were very solid.

Three new stars being born in the Shield as well as Ziggler going over and closing the show all meant a great PPV. All that with their major title title not being defended, cant really think of anything to much to complain about.

What was wrong with it? Awesome PPV

6 man tag was one of the matches of the year, ladder match was a great main event, tables match was exciting with plenty of good spots, intercontinental and world heavyweight matches were very solid.

Three new stars being born in the Shield as well as Ziggler going over and closing the show all meant a great PPV. All that with their major title title not being defended, cant really think of anything to much to complain about.
Ok glad you liked it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back