Bet with Joel

Remove this Banner Ad

HeathComeBack

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
It takes me a few hours and 4 or 5 different matches to get my $50 on at betfair. No liquidity until the jump. RIP pinnacle.
is this on horse racing? if you want peak odds you wont get the peak on most until the end. Unless its heavily backed off course. Ive never had a problem with Betfair, only when i click on getting the best odds and seeing it go down a few cents and then waiting to see it go down a few bucks and then its too late and i crack the shits and dont back it and it wins by 5

Hamingja

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
is this on horse racing? if you want peak odds you wont get the peak on most until the end. Unless its heavily backed off course. Ive never had a problem with Betfair, only when i click on getting the best odds and seeing it go down a few cents and then waiting to see it go down a few bucks and then its too late and i crack the shits and dont back it and it wins by 5
Tennis, all the liquidity is in play

FallingLiefs

Premium Gold
Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It's not really because you'd have ring up to bet live!!!
It's fair it's just that's sort of my point, The good punters migrate to where the volume is. The ones that don't simply mean they not as good as the big guys. Like any "job" if another person is better at their job you expect them to be paid more. If you can't make a wage your simply not good enough at the game. The volume is there.

I can't really comment I never got that far and horse racing is already half way up the chain and protected in some way by MBLs but the same rings true at every level. if I couldn't find enough volume at WA racing, I'd be betting on NSW and if too big for NSW with those big MBLs I'd be in HK. Can't expect corporates to risk millions on a c grade tennis tournament prop bets or first goal scorer or whatever, they're focusing on where the volume/profit is too.

Remove this Banner Ad