Betr (new betting app)

Remove this Banner Ad

I have France as well. Brazil going out good for the Betr bet. Frightening if the frogs stuff it up tomorrow morning as England would be red hot faves to win the cup :eek:

Imagine England losing a semi to Morocco

Antoniobanderas.gif

I think betting on horses might be close to dead for me with the shitty market percentages on early fixed, bookies uncoupling SP from best tote (looks like b365 also planning to head down this path now they are advertising their best tote / SP product on selected meets only) and products like topsports best of the best being withdrawn. Would much prefer a decent product than money back but looks like they will try and compete on promos instead moving forward. It's just like pokies with free spins.

This Croatian 'Keeper is starting to give me the shits.

I wanted Japan to win, and obviously had financial investment riding on Brazil. He's good, but he's also a pain in the arse.

Let's just hope Croatian dual citizens don't storm our streets with their national flags hanging out their car windows like we saw with Samoan fans in the RL World Cup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those who bet on all 5 of the 100-1 events, how much were you expecting to make? and what is the minimum you would be happy with?

I expected 2 grand but i'm 0/2 so far :poo:

For those who bet on all 5 of the 100-1 events, how much were you expecting to make? and what is the minimum you would be happy with?

I expected 2 grand but i'm 0/2 so far :poo:
I had Gold Trip in the Cup, Argentina still alive, so far so good. Let’s not forget the Cox Plate was it? With Anamoe 20-1. That was an easy fill up for punters

If you took all the faves when the promo opened and immediately laid them would you have made $1,000? Touch and go I would think. Getting 2 would be a good result.
DL was $3.40
Brazil was $6 when the promo opened but were $4.80 when the tournament began
Milwaukee were $8
Geelong $6.60
Penrith $4.50

LAY $300 DL win at $3.40 w Betfair ($280 PROFIT either way)
LAY $227 Penrith win at $4.50 w Betfair ($205 PROFIT)
LAY $153 Geelong win at $6.60 w Betfair ($145 PROFIT)
LAY $168 Brazil win at $6 w Betfair ($160 PROFIT)
LAY $126 Milwaukee win at $8 w Betfair ($120 PROFIT)

$915 PROFIT according to that. So getting 2 is definitely a good result.

I am however using $6 for Brazil (they started at $4.80) and also using 10% NRL commission. Anyone with half a brain knows that using BF to lay is weakening the value so you shouldn't be using BF as the best guide.

I'd still say getting 1/5 is slightly below average when you factor in Brazil's odds shortening to $4.80 as the tournament commenced.

I'd still say getting 1/5 is slightly below average when you factor in Brazil's odds shortening to $4.80 as the tournament commenced.

If in hindsight you picked the perfect time to lay them all then yes you could get more. If I had Brazil I wouldn't have laid them against Croatia though which would have been an oopsy.

If in hindsight you picked the perfect time to lay them all then yes you could get more. If I had Brazil I wouldn't have laid them against Croatia though which would have been an oopsy.
How long were $101 odds available on Brazil, though?

I placed that bet on the day of the Betr launch. I know for a fact Brazil were $6 on BF at that time. They slowly shortened to $4.80 so it's possible some might have been able to get $101 and lay instantly (at closer to $4.80) depending on how long Betr had Brazil at $101.

DL was $3.40
Brazil was $6 when the promo opened but were $4.80 when the tournament began
Milwaukee were $8
Geelong $6.60
Penrith $4.50

LAY $300 DL win at $3.40 w Betfair ($280 PROFIT either way)
LAY $227 Penrith win at $4.50 w Betfair ($205 PROFIT)
LAY $153 Geelong win at $6.60 w Betfair ($145 PROFIT)
LAY $168 Brazil win at $6 w Betfair ($160 PROFIT)
LAY $126 Milwaukee win at $8 w Betfair ($120 PROFIT)

$915 PROFIT according to that. So getting 2 is definitely a good result.

I am however using $6 for Brazil (they started at $4.80) and also using 10% NRL commission. Anyone with half a brain knows that using BF to lay is weakening the value so you shouldn't be using BF as the best guide.

Need to factor in Anamoe too though

I had Brazil and so did a few mates lol all i did before brazils game was back lay on the horse to get some bonus bets and then multied a few other horse selections into croatia to win the tie or qualify and before i knew it i had 5k winning on croatia and only cost me 75 bucks in back and laying on BF

I had Brazil and so did a few mates lol all i did before brazils game was back lay on the horse to get some bonus bets and then multied a few other horse selections into croatia to win the tie or qualify and before i knew it i had 5k winning on croatia and only cost me 75 bucks in back and laying on BF
Take a breath.

comedy central GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

Remove this Banner Ad

Back