Betr (new betting app)

Remove this Banner Ad

How long were $101 odds available on Brazil, though?

I placed that bet on the day of the Betr launch. I know for a fact Brazil were $6 on BF at that time. They slowly shortened to $4.80 so it's possible some might have been able to get $101 and lay instantly (at closer to $4.80) depending on how long Betr had Brazil at $101.
Until 17 October.

Last edited:

Had the $10 split between Argentina and Brazil. Happy chappy

Promo banned so riding out the rest of the 100-1 shots is all they'll be getting from me

Anamoe, Gold Trip, Argentina. 3/3 from Betr. Thanks chumps

You didn't mention any bet on Argentina in this thread previously.

No offense but aftertiming is a no-no on this board.

And for good reason I must say.

If you mentioned your Argentina betr bet in another thread then please forgive me.

has anyone on here got experiance with placing exotic multi bets?

Anyone have issues with betr failing to settle bets for sporting events occurring overnight? Has happened to me on more than one occasion.

Anyone have issues with betr failing to settle bets for sporting events occurring overnight? Has happened to me on more than one occasion.

I still have a Future Score bet unsettled from the Pakenham Cup. Maybe it was for the 2023 running

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I have plenty of experience at losing exotic multi bets…usually by one leg and always the last leg

Easy solution dmac. Next time you are about to place a multi, stop, and knock out the last leg. Sure you won’t win as much but got to be better than losing on the last leg every time. You’re welcome!! 😵‍💫

No nothing. Was never even promo banned. Haven’t been on since December.
Tried to do a password reset and it said my email doesn’t exist in their system. Only existed when they were sending promo offers and account statements apparently.

Just got a random $50 deposit match bonus offer via email.. Haven't bet with them since putting all my $10 bets on the $101 shots in the spring

Only one I've got with a chance of winning is Denver Nuggets so I'm still riding them home for my $1000

Just got a random $50 deposit match bonus offer via email.. Haven't bet with them since putting all my $10 bets on the $101 shots in the spring

Only one I've got with a chance of winning is Denver Nuggets so I'm still riding them home for my $1000

Jeez, they're really going hard there. :D

There are sites out there offering 20x that.

No nothing. Was never even promo banned. Haven’t been on since December.
Tried to do a password reset and it said my email doesn’t exist in their system. Only existed when they were sending promo offers and account statements apparently.
did any of your family have an account

Always wondered if they would go and find any accounts they could link and close them down and void the 100/1 bets on those bowlers, is covered in their terms I assume. Wasn't a priority early doors

They have dodged most of the bad results though so probably letting it go

Remove this Banner Ad

Back