TigerTank

Premiership Player
Aug 24, 2000
Wendouree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
KC Chiefs, Royal Park FNC, Man City
So, I know of several "who will finish higher in 2012, Essendon or Richmond?" bets lingering from last year.
In my case a steak dinner plus as much $70+ bottles of McLaren Vale and Barossa shiraz as four adult males can drink.
Has correct weight been called on these bets or is an appeal now warranted?

So, I know of several "who will finish higher in 2012, Essendon or Richmond?" bets lingering from last year.
In my case a steak dinner plus as much $70+ bottles of McLaren Vale and Barossa shiraz as four adult males can drink.
Are you asking whether the bet should still stand? If so, * the pricks. You know they'd be bending you over if it was reversed. Milk them dry :p

Are you asking whether the bet should still stand? If so, **** the pricks. You know they'd be bending you over if it was reversed. Milk them dry :p

I thought TT was talking about something a bit stronger tigs ? :p

P.S Remember before milking anything, warm your hands ;)

The bummers made their bed, now your mate has to sleep in it. Show no mercy.

:)

Definetely something the AFL "integrity commission" should look at. They have received information that you were tipped off on the current shitfest and are withholding all bets pending them finding the "source". You didnt happen to have a convo over a family dinner, similar to Nathan Bock did you? ;)

Definetely something the AFL "integrity commission" should look at. They have received information that you were tipped off on the current shitfest and are withholding all bets pending them finding the "source". You didnt happen to have a convo over a family dinner, similar to Nathan Bock did you? ;)

I agree, with regard to the AFL integrity commission.
In terms of being witty and clever: Del Diablo El Loco Angel of the Abyss McLaren Vale Shiraz and Penfolds Bin 28 are most certainly performance enhancing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back