"Better Betting" (BETR) - new crypto betting company

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Thought some of you might be interested in this mob, Better Betting. They have an ICO at the moment, it ends at midnight tonight UK time I think. I have bought in for something, I like the idea. It's very speculative, not sure if they'll be able to make it succeed but there's definitely a niche there for it to to work.

Basically, BETR are setting up a betting exchange using the blockchain as the means of exchanging bets and recording them. Decentralised sports betting using blockchain. Peer to peer betting (like betfair) but with no comissions and no margins for bookmakers.

If they gained 1% market share they'd be worth 100 times what they are now at their ICO, so I thought they'd be worth a punt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Same old paris getting salty when anyone posts anything ever. :rolleyes:

Yes there's others doing it, but they're not all the same. Willing to give this mob a shot, as I said in the OP quite clearly - it's speculative.

Sorry for starting a discussion oh wise one!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rainbow:

Perhaps if you posted something of value? Like just how pathetic the field for the Expressway is on Saturday?

It feels like your post would be more appropriate here

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/cryptocurrency-mega-thread.1168210/page-127

• Banned
I have already posted it there actually.

#maybeifyoureadthatthreadyoudhaveknownthatalready
#yourenotamod
#salty

He is right.

Closed and links deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back