The Dice Man

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
It could be really good. If they keep the same kind of realism with character and development it could be great. If it reaches multiple seasons it could be like The Wire where there are repeated themes, but each season has its own theme too.

Zach Package

Kyle Langfourd
Sep 21, 2012
Parish, Francis
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Piggy Smith, Heat
With him as the main character I can't see this as anything other than funny. It could be a dark comedy.
yeah would have to be i reckon. What they could do is have it as a prequel series to BB, so you bring Mike back to play as a supporting character. Those two are hilarious together, just watched the scene where Walt's in Saul's office and just loses it and tackles him to the ground and Mike just sits there on the couch reading the paper and hardly looks up. Those 2 work brilliantly together IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KAYNE

All Australian
Nov 5, 2007
Big White
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Melbourne
As previously said would be good in 30min episodes. I like the idea of certain spin offs. They could do a couple from Breaking Bad.

OhhhhhCyril

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 11, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I have faith in Vince and Co, I feel they wouldn't write a show on Saul if they didn't think they had a story to tell. From What I have heard the show will take place before, during and after the events of BB which has me very interested.

Remove this Banner Ad