Streaming Better Call Saul - ** Contains Spoliers! **

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Like Bryan Cranston, Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul was great for Odenkirk and that he could show his acting range beyond just the comedy he was almost pigeonholed for
Also liked him in Nobody because it was another different side of him I hadn't seen before.

Hope he gets better soon. :(

I assumed it was meant to be silly like most action films. I signed up for that silliness and I wasn't disappointed

Yeah I’m not a big action movie guy. Only watched it coz I like Odenkirk. Me finding it too silly is probably 90% on me although I got a more gritty vibe from the trailer which didn’t come through in the movie.

Apparently he had a stroke on set. Of course: get better Bob Odenkirk. But from a BCS perspective its looking likely an already very delayed final season will be even further delayed now.

Where did you hear that mate?

Anyhow it doesn't matter right now of BCS can be finished or not, all that matters is that Bob gets full and speedy recovery.

Seem to me that the longer we go on without any official updates, the more serious and life threatening his condition is in 😢😢😢

Hopefully Bob can make a full recovery and his long term health isn’t in jeopardy. :(

I have to say that although you don’t want to collapse anywhere, Bob was literally in the right place. Surrounded by lots of work colleagues. If he was at home by himself, these posts might be very different.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

E7aw0UaX0BQLXuF

120 pages and I'm still waiting for a spolier.

Jimmy becomes a sleazy lawyer named Saul Goodman and sets up an office in a strip mall in Albuquerque

Apparently something in this last season will change the way we look at Breaking Bad. My guess is Kim is still alive but is off screen during BB. We'll have a few flash forwards in the opens with something happening in the BB world, with Kim giving Saul advice of how to handle it.

"Hey hun. I have this new client... he's wanted by the DEA. He seems a bit of a loser but he knows his stuff."

Apparently something in this last season will change the way we look at Breaking Bad. My guess is Kim is still alive but is off screen during BB. We'll have a few flash forwards in the opens with something happening in the BB world, with Kim giving Saul advice of how to handle it.

"Hey hun. I have this new client... he's wanted by the DEA. He seems a bit of a loser but he knows his stuff."

when is it back? Haaaaaaaaaaaangin’

Remove this Banner Ad

Back