Streaming Better Call Saul - ** Contains Spoliers! **

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Was weird seeing Andrew Friedman not playing a hand-obsessed paedophile.

Kim's scene with Howard was fantastic and the show as a whole is captivating.

Anyone else get the feeling this is going to run parallel to BB. There will be an Ozymandias type ep where Kim dies and whatever piece of Jimmy is left is extinguished as he goes full Saul. Reckon it might have something to do with what's in the letter she just left on the table.

Gus loves to make a point. :D Box cutter and now plastic bag.

Doesn't mind getting his hands dirty does he.

Echo everyone's thoughts about Kim and Howard. I didn't really think about it until then but she's 100% right, great stuff. And Howard genuinely had no idea, the look on his face lol.

Can someone remind me why Nacho was still collecting cash from his old man now that Hector's out of commission?

Anyone else get the feeling this is going to run parallel to BB. There will be an Ozymandias type ep where Kim dies and whatever piece of Jimmy is left is extinguished as he goes full Saul. Reckon it might have something to do with what's in the letter she just left on the table.

I like

Doesn't mind getting his hands dirty does he.

Echo everyone's thoughts about Kim and Howard. I didn't really think about it until then but she's 100% right, great stuff. And Howard genuinely had no idea, the look on his face lol.
What she doesn't know yet though is that it was Jimmy's fault that the insurance company raised the premiums on Chuck, which led to Howard cutting Chuck out of the business, which led to Chuck's suicide, which has led to Howard's current vulnerable state.

Probably the most tragic part of this show is going to be when Jimmy does something so horrific, that Kim isn't around anymore.
Can someone remind me why Nacho was still collecting cash from his old man now that Hector's out of commission?
It wasn't that Nacho was "collecting cash" from his dad. It was that his dad could not accept Hector's drug money, he was rejecting it.

Imagine watching this series and not caring about Kim, Howard and Nacho. I know more or less where Saul and Mike end up, my investment in the series has a lot to do now with how these characters end up.
As I was watching this week, with Mike, Gus, Tyrus, Lydia, Hector, it struck me that Walt kills them all!
And Mando has been stealthily doing some of the best work in the series. The look in his eyes when Arturo is speaking to Hector and again when he's packing the kilos into the bag, are expressive af. The guy is exhausted by all of this.
He's been amazing, possibly my favourite character. The scenes with his father are brilliant.

What she doesn't know yet though is that it was Jimmy's fault that the insurance company raised the premiums on Chuck, which led to Howard cutting Chuck out of the business, which led to Chuck's suicide, which has led to Howard's current vulnerable state.

About him doctoring the numbers/address for the Mesa Verde bank thing? She knows about that.

It wasn't that Nacho was "collecting cash" from his dad. It was that his dad could not accept Hector's drug money, he was rejecting it.

Ah of course, cheers. He only took it so as not to cause problems in the first place didn't he.

About him doctoring the numbers/address for the Mesa Verde bank thing? She knows about that.
Nah after Jimmy's bar hearing he went into the insurance company under the guise of getting a refund on his professional indemnity insurance but instead "accidentally" told the insurance company about Chuck's breakdown in the hearing and his electromagnetic hypersensitivity which then causes the insurance company to raise HHM's insurance premiums. Chuck wants to sue them but this is the last straw for Howard who then tries to cut Chuck out of HHM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah after Jimmy's bar hearing he went into the insurance company under the guise of getting a refund on his professional indemnity insurance but instead "accidentally" told the insurance company about Chuck's breakdown in the hearing and his electromagnetic hypersensitivity which then causes the insurance company to raise HHM's insurance premiums. Chuck wants to sue them but this is the last straw for Howard who then tries to cut Chuck out of HHM.

Ah yep how could I forget about that, great scene

yeah, I thought Kim may have made up the letter too.

The chemist guy, have we seen him before?
Dude please.

That's Gail. He wrote Walter that tribute in the poetry book. Which Hank found on the toilet. Which led him to finally figure the whole thing out. WW.

He's also the brilliant Wags from Billions.

I thought the letter was another juxtaposition of Kim and Jimmys POV of the death of Chuck

She started bawling

He dgaf
Exactly. Kim is quite disturbed by Jimmy's lack of any emotion at all. He's breaking bad for real.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back