Streaming Better Call Saul - ** Contains Spoliers! **

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

I've said it a million times and I'll say it even more so after this episode.

I <3 Kim. :fire:
The ravenous look on her face when she said she wanted more... Oh my. And after what Jimmy got last time, how could you say no?

I think it is less about Mike being a babysitter/lab being built and ultimately a tough life/death decision he will have to make. You know Mike doesn't want to kill or make decisions that will cost people their lives - much like last season? when he popped the trucks tyres and the local good Samaritans stopped to help and they were killed......will a decision he makes cost the life of the lead engineer he has become friends with.
Yeah, BCS loves the slow burn. This all has to be heading to him making an extremely tough decision involving the German, or standing by and shutting up while Gus does.

Yeah I reckon Kai is the obvious choice for a hole in the desert type deal but it'll end up having to be that engineer Werner that Mike seems to be mates with. I'm expecting the season finale to be heart breaking on multiple fronts. Kim will get caught doing shady s**t and lose her licence. Saul will lose Kim in the process. Mike will be ordered to kill Werner by Gus after he fcuks up again. And Lalo will figure out Nacho has been working with Gus, which will lead to his escape or death.

Last edited:

True but why make everything secretive for them if they werent going to be allowed to live afterward.

Gus doesn't want evidence that anything was even happening. If they're working openly then it arouses suspicion.

I don't think they'll all get offed, probably just the 2 we already know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next episode is called Wiedershen (sp?) which translated means ‘until we meet again, goodbye’

Hmmm....
Auf Wiedersehen is basically German for "goodbye" but yeah, literally translates as above. Could be a pretty big clue.

Reckon the conversstion about it being the longest he's been away from his wife will prove telling, he's not going home.

It was a weird conversation. My intrepretation of it was that the wife line was bs.

I thought maybe he swung the other way when he offered to buy the guy a drink but then as it went further it was more like he had invested all his life into his work but at the end of it all he wouldn't be remembered for anything, talking about his dad and the opera house (must be an Australian writer involved when you combine that with the Bogan lane address). The boasting to the randoms in the pub was a manifestation of his loneliness.

Such a pity that there’s only one left; hopefully it will be a 75/90 minute episode

Didn’t expect one outcome at all; but then looking back the thread of why the character wasn’t responding through this season ends up coming back to bite this episode

Did anyone notice the music ramping up to a BB style in those last couple of minutes?

Great ep. Hector's bell origin story, jesus.

Oh man, the jimmy and kim fight at the end. Had been coming for awhile, whole season was practically building up to it, didn't disappoint.

Sneaky Werner. Thought Mike might be put in a situation where he'd have to kill him, suppose that could still happen if they catch up with him. The missus goes thats BS, how did he do that to the cameras. I said hon, he's a german engineer, he's basically MacGyver :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back