Streaming Better Call Saul - ** Contains Spoliers! **

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought mike was brilliant in this episode. All his street smarts & guile coming to the fore & coaching jimmy through the šŸŒµ , much in that same fatherly tone heā€™d project on Walt.
I also thought it was a bit of a rookie move to go alone. Tyrus or Victor would have been very handy. It almost got them killed.

Judging by Saul's fairly jovial demeanour and upbeat attitude in BB, I'm fairly confident that Kim doesn't die. If she did, we would have seen a more affected or depressed version of Saul in BB, given how close the BB and BCS timelines are now.

Maybe she "disappears" via the vacuum cleaner guy..

I was thinking that, too, unless they want to retcon it somehow, he never acted like a guy who had the love of his life murdered by the cartel. Or maybe he's living under the assumption she's alive and made it out, but Mike/Gus/Lalo just hid the brutal truth from him. That would be heartbreaking. I'd prefer they didn't kill her off though, that'd feel a little too neat/predictable/tired.

My assumption is that it will be delayed but still airing in 2021. 2023 is very drastic.

Have they filmed anything?

Unlikely to be filming this year.

So letā€™s say they film next year 2021...production...and the inevitable AMC policy of milking it for all its worth will mean 6 episodes in 2022 and the final 7 in 2023

Have they filmed anything?

Unlikely to be filming this year.

So letā€™s say they film next year 2021...production...and the inevitable AMC policy of milking it for all its worth will mean 6 episodes in 2022 and the final 7 in 2023

They started filming in Feb according to this site (unclear as to how much was filmed though).

RIP to the much loved Suzuki Esteem. I get a chuckle from the squeak every time the door of a crappy car is opened in BB and BCS.
As funny as the car was it seemed too ridiculously unbelievable that he would keep it so long, even if you had little money in the US at the time with only say a couple of grand someone could upgrade to an at least reasonably roadworthy car. And picking up 7 million in cash in something that screams to the cops 'pull me over' let alone driving it out into the middle of nowhere?

Judging by Saul's fairly jovial demeanour and upbeat attitude in BB, I'm fairly confident that Kim doesn't die. If she did, we would have seen a more affected or depressed version of Saul in BB, given how close the BB and BCS timelines are now.

Maybe she "disappears" via the vacuum cleaner guy..

Kim meeting Lalo is a turning point in the series. We know now she leaves Jimmy, or is killed off, because of the cartel. It's pretty obvious.

I think Vacuum Guy is involved.

There is a theory I read that Jimmy helps a panicked Nacho plan to leave via Vacuum Guy, but at the same time the cartel goes after Kim as a threat to Jimmy, at the last minute he flips it and lets Kim leave, resulting in Nacho being stranded and he cops a bullet. So Kim is someone else, in the middle of nowhere - ironically the same way Saul ends up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kim will walk out on Jimmy i reckon. She will say let's move away and he will refuse or be stopped by Mike
I hope that's not the case. If anybody wants to move away at this point seems like it'd be Jimmy.

Kim had balls the size of watermelons in this episode. I want to see more of her balls.

My new crazed theory is Kim goes to work for the cartel.

My new crazed theory is Kim goes to work for the cartel.
I love that theory.

She works for the cartel and becomes super wealthy and powerful.

He ends up working in a dingy shopping strip for pretty dishevelled clientele. Would help explain why he's forgotten her completely.

I love that theory.

She works for the cartel and becomes super wealthy and powerful.

He ends up working in a dingy shopping strip for pretty dishevelled clientele. Would help explain why he's forgotten her completely.

She has so much more potential than him. A lot more professional and organised. I think she's afraid that she's just as good a liar as he is but she might be, she's at least as good of a talker. By the end of the episode I felt Lalo had to sense she has bigger balls than Jimmy.

Guess it depends if she works with them voluntarily or not, working for them certainly doesn't jive with her desire to help people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back