Streaming Better Call Saul - ** Contains Spoliers! **

Streaming Television
Came across Crocodile Dundee 2 and Dennis Boutskaris (Rick Schweikart) is the journo at the start of the film that gets killed.

Dennis-Boutsikaris.jpg

Slightly clearer pic
1860.jpg

Forget which season it was but I thought we got a scene from Saul's POV from near the end of Breaking Bad when he was ransacking his office.

Just re-watched that episode the other day

Interestingly enough he hands Francessa a card and says something like if you need help call this number, tell them Jimmy sent you

So makes me wonder if it's a clue that Kim is still alive and defending people still?

Oct 29, 2007
Perth Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast

Interestingly enough he hands Francessa a card and says something like if you need help call this number, tell them Jimmy sent you

So makes me wonder if it's a clue that Kim is still alive and defending people still?

Good pickup considering he says Jimmy and not Sual.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos

Can we be more specific so we can all watch?

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
Better Call Saul co-creator Gilligan returned to direct this pivotal episode, which he said during an interview was the most challenging work he’s done during his career. One request he had was for Odenkirk to use the principle of method acting and take a swig of real urine for the scene. But that suggestion didn’t go over well.

“I keep saying he’s a method actor, but I suggested we use the real thing and [Odenkirk] put the kibosh on that. I just thought, ‘If we’re really gonna go for it here,’ but he said no,” Gilligan told The Hollywood Reporter. “I believe it was water with a little bit of yellow food coloring in it.”

Mar 26, 2012
Block 123
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, FC St. Pauli
In Sauls first episode in BB when he's being interrogated by Walt and Jesse he says something like "it wasn't me, it was Ignacio" and also "Lalo didn't send you?".

At first I made a connection with the events of the final ep of s5, like they're coming after Saul for the attempted hit on Lalo. We're not there yet though are we?

Mr X

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2003
Round here
AFL Club
Geelong
Saved up BCS and finally binged the lot over the last month. Loved it.

I have read theree is a final season to come
- which makes sense from a timeline perspective with BB, there is not much of a window left.

I have only watched BB once and the last couple of seasons were in real time with release - tempted to rewatch now while this is fresh.

Best spin off since Frasier

Last edited:
I have only watched BB once and the last couple of seasons were in real time with release - tempted to rewatch now while this is fresh.
Do it. I did after the last season of BCS. I wanted to wait for BCS to finish but couldn't wait that long. I probably enjoyed it even more than the first time and watched el camino again straight after it. Got a lot more out of that too.

Just finished the latest season.

What a terrific series, just incredible. Odenkirk and Seehorn are carrying it but most of the supporting cast is also outstanding. Great writing, excellent use of music, the cinematography, camera angles etc. It just keeps getting better.

I know that watching BB is highly advisable to fully understand BCS but I think this is genuinely a case where the spinoff has exceeded the original by a distance.

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
Just finished the latest season.

What a terrific series, just incredible. Odenkirk and Seehorn are carrying it but most of the supporting cast is also outstanding. Great writing, excellent use of music, the cinematography, camera angles etc. It just keeps getting better.

I know that watching BB is highly advisable to fully understand BCS but I think this is genuinely a case where the spinoff has exceeded the original by a distance.
Lol. It hasn’t even remotely got close to the original. Solid show but not even close. No one talks up bcs as one of the top 5 shows of all time.

Lol. It hasn’t even remotely got close to the original. Solid show but not even close. No one talks up bcs as one of the top 5 shows of all time.

I see why no one likes you now.

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
I see why no one likes you now.
You shouldnt base opinions on likeability but rather they should be based on truth.

BCS is a solid show but it drags on to much and is fairly predictable. It also doesn't have nearly as many killer scenes as breaking bad. It has had long stretches of being fairly boring with very little happening. I.e. it lacks plot.

Back