• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

jackess

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 10, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I'd go with Rayner. I think it was possible for Walker to use his body to take the mark but for Rayner to take the mark he really just had to leap over the pack.

Both cracking marks, but I thought Walker's was the more spectacular of the two.

I agree but in diving terms I think the degree of difficulty for Rayner to take that mark was much higher than Walker in a 1 on 1 contest.

Took me about 5 seconds to work out what had happened after Walkers mark and then Rayner took his grab

For some reason tweets don't seem to properly display anymore.:mad:

If anyone knows how you post them so that they display correctly, would love to know.

My mind was still processing what I had just seen Walker do when Cam took his grab.

Walker’s for the spectacle. Cam for the pure difficulty of jumping from behind the pack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone knows how you post them so that they display correctly, would love to know.
Did you select 'embed' from the tweet, not 'copy link' ?
And then in here, select 'media', not 'image'?

Edit: And check "Include media" on the embed option in twitter.

Yeah, I have always had difficulty seeing tweets posted on BF......some I see, most I don't. So frustrating.

Did you select 'embed' from the tweet, not 'copy link' ?
And then in here, select 'media', not 'image'?

Edit: And check "Include media" on the embed option in twitter.
Have tried both ways and like you, sometimes they work, others don't, hopefully Chief can shed light on the issue.

Appreciate the response.:thumbsu:

Pack speckies are easy as (relatively); getting a ride on one bloke, keeping balance in the air and gloving the mark - now that’s difficult.

In my experience.

But Walker could have given his opponent a little bump in the back and taken an easy chest mark. Rayner wouldn't have got near to the mark if he didn't jump on top of 5 guys.

Back