Betting restrictions and limits for constant winners?

Remove this Banner Ad

god that brett128 was a moron, he lost 97% of his "bankroll" in a week because he didn't understand how to size bets in a sane way.

but he calls himself a statistical genius.

Yeah, this is right unfortunately. Take it for what it's worth, but I've won and burned a lot with the Kelly method, and while it is the best betting method you can apply to a winning method, you really, REALLY have to be careful. To give some context, I bet 7% Kelly, or roughly 1/14.

Yeah, this is right unfortunately. Take it for what it's worth, but I've won and burned a lot with the Kelly method, and while it is the best betting method you can apply to a winning method, you really, REALLY have to be careful. To give some context, I bet 7% Kelly, or roughly 1/14.
Never go full kelly

Hey guys I got restricted from Us basketball today:( I had a nice day Saturday where I hit overs on some lakers players coz kobe was out.. made maybe 500-600 dollars nothing crazy..and today made about 280 and they've banned me:( total joke I can now only bet 57 per stake it seems:( I rang them and yep they say trade see me as a risk... is there a chance this ban can be lifted eventually? Im pissed as ive only just discovered the magic of middles on nba games.. cleaned up today on Crowder juicy 3.5 middle offered 13-16.5 and he hit 16.. but now without sportsbet ill have to join another company to do the middles with sportingbet.. had been using a sportsbet/sportingbet combo for middles

Hey guys I got restricted from Us basketball today:( I had a nice day Saturday where I hit overs on some lakers players coz kobe was out.. made maybe 500-600 dollars nothing crazy..and today made about 280 and they've banned me:( total joke I can now only bet 57 per stake it seems:( I rang them and yep they say trade see me as a risk... is there a chance this ban can be lifted eventually? Im pissed as ive only just discovered the magic of middles on nba games.. cleaned up today on Crowder juicy 3.5 middle offered 13-16.5 and he hit 16.. but now without sportsbet ill have to join another company to do the middles with sportingbet.. had been using a sportsbet/sportingbet combo for middles

What about pinnaclesports.com

Chances of the ban being lifted are somewhere between zero and none. You will find middles a lot easier to find with more than 2 bookies anyway

Time for your friends and relatives to start opening accounts........ 10% cut of any profit - nothing to lose for them....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Set up my first couple of bowlers this week. Good mate has been good enough to lend his identity... second prepaid phone, fake email and PayPal and I'm away.

Must admit, wins feel extra special when taking money off these campaigners.

Not a fan of bowler accounts but can understand why people do it.

Probably best not to post things which blatantly breach bookie T & Cs in public.

That said, if you are going down that path hopefully you've got a VPN and different laptop to play on because they will track your IPL and computer fingerprint.

yeah it's usually done on what you're betting not the results.

the dude that won $1k on some 10 team multi isn't going to worry any book.

Not a fan of bowler accounts but can understand why people do it.

Probably best not to post things which blatantly breach bookie T & Cs in public.

That said, if you are going down that path hopefully you've got a VPN and different laptop to play on because they will track your IPL and computer fingerprint.

All done on seperate phone, all in a mates name.

or don't use shitty books that ban after winning 30c

I use any bookie, just get the best price for whatever bet I'm placing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back