Racing Betting rules on racing that serve you well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jugada

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Last start maiden winners stepping into C1 used to be one i followed all the time if they were lightly raced. How come you avoid it?

Better Loosen Up

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Thread starter #4
Most of the time they don't win or even place for that matter. Best part about it is they are usually well supported which means better value for other runners.

iluvparis

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
Yeah nah - most of the time they are way more #unexposed then the 50 start donkeys they are racing against and are a good bet

HeathComeBack

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Collingwood
I had so many rules pre Benchmark racing that served me well, benchmark racing made me throw all that out the window. I just can not cop that you can lose a few in a row and then go back in class. I would rather they just go down in weight in the class they reached and stay there.

Anyway rules i still stick with. Never back early 3 year olds against older horse in handicaps pre new years
Never back 2 year olds pre the major 2yo races 1st up over further than 1000 meters

And my favourite - when i see a short Godolfin 1st starter or 1st upper - lay lay lay , lay it alllllllll the way. easiest money ever.

AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
lakers, nufc, subi, colts
Wary of a first up horse racing on a wet track and i like to back ellerton/zahra horses first up. If they're first up on a wet track the latter over rules the former

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom