Racing Betting rules on racing that serve you well

Remove this Banner Ad

I had so many rules pre Benchmark racing that served me well, benchmark racing made me throw all that out the window. I just can not cop that you can lose a few in a row and then go back in class. I would rather they just go down in weight in the class they reached and stay there.

Anyway rules i still stick with. Never back early 3 year olds against older horse in handicaps pre new years
Never back 2 year olds pre the major 2yo races 1st up over further than 1000 meters

And my favourite - when i see a short Godolfin 1st starter or 1st upper - lay lay lay , lay it alllllllll the way. easiest money ever.

And my favourite - when i see a short Godolfin 1st starter or 1st upper - lay lay lay , lay it alllllllll the way. easiest money ever.

Why restrict yourself to 1st starters or 1st uppers!

then i know how they are going that prep. if they run 2nd or 3rd after having every chance i will lay it again. Lay like a virgin at a brothel!

Laying regardless of price in Victoria would also appear to be a profitable strategy

Wary of a first up horse racing on a wet track and i like to back ellerton/zahra horses first up. If they're first up on a wet track the latter over rules the former

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back