Rumour Busted Betting scandal rumour busted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this sentiment on the Richmond board and i will post it here. So a young bloke does coke on a Weds and gets done for drugs can be suspended for up to 4 years. Stephenson can bet on himself in a way that can be viewed as match fixing, be found guilty of more than one offence, yet only miss 10 weeks. The AFL is just so corrupt it stinks.

One is ASADA rules, one is AFL rules. Think before you post.

One is ASADA rules, one is AFL rules. Think before you post.

Another one that just jumps in head first before reading the rest of the conversation. How about you understand the term context. Think before YOU post.

I love the guys who charge in head first on the first post without reading the rest of the thread and responses. Alas my young feline friend, it's people like me that can't help premature threadulators like yourself. Now, go do some homework.

Nowhere do you accept that you were wrong for shooting off about the difference in penalties 'from the corrupt AFL' so nah.

Nowhere do you accept that you were wrong for shooting off about the difference in penalties 'from the corrupt AFL' so nah.

Again, context. Well done champ.

Another one that just jumps in head first before reading the rest of the conversation. How about you understand the term context. Think before YOU post.
You claim context from later posts which spout the same nonsense. Not sure many bother to read every single post before posting, especially when they see rubbish like yours.

Maybe have a coherent argument and we will listen.

You claim context from later posts which spout the same nonsense. Not sure many bother to read every single post before posting, especially when they see rubbish like yours.

Maybe have a coherent argument and we will listen.

So i converse with a few posters over it and it's a polite conversation. I have two numpties who clearly don't understand context around the commentary have a go. Pretty happy with those odds. Context. Learn it.

Can we close the thread please as collingwood are currently having a presser and just gave a million dollars to the homeless, There wasn't 10 players and bucks looks pretty happy to me. Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty clear that this is how the AFL wanted to handle the EFC drug saga. Over within a day.

Collingwood will now go on to win the flag!

Go pies! Do it for the bombers.

Perfect case for the players and players association to go after the halfwits who start these rumours and think they can hide behind the internet.

2rejx5l.jpg

But I thought Eddie was involved also...…...and he has to give Port back the jumper also. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back