Rumour Busted Betting scandal rumour busted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
No. It’s been marked false.

say-that-againchief.jpg

The AFL Integrity Department, this is a very serious department of the AFL, with the backing of Victoria Police, are investigating this
Oh look out everyone it's the super duper cereal integrity department!

Oct 7, 2014
?
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
49ers
A regular at my work came in tonight with allegations saying a friend of his in the media has told him that the Collingwood betting scandal involving Stephenson may actually delve a lot deeper and involves multiple players, something that may come out soon in the media. I can’t comment on how valid this blokes claims but he’s not one to spread things that he doesn’t believe are true. Has anyone else heard anything similar? In no way am I trying to spread rumours, just want to know if anyone’s circles have heard the same. Cheers

might be a good time to leave town.

It's funny how it's an outrage when it's Collingwood but any other club and Eddie Fathead would have been falling over himself to give it oxygen.

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
It's funny how it's an outrage when it's Collingwood but any other club and Eddie Fathead would have been falling over himself to give it oxygen.

giphy.gif

A regular at my work came in tonight with allegations saying a friend of his in the media has told him that the Collingwood betting scandal involving Stephenson may actually delve a lot deeper and involves multiple players, something that may come out soon in the media. I can’t comment on how valid this blokes claims but he’s not one to spread things that he doesn’t believe are true. Has anyone else heard anything similar? In no way am I trying to spread rumours, just want to know if anyone’s circles have heard the same. Cheers

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back