Rumour Busted Betting scandal rumour busted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A regular at my work came in tonight with allegations saying a friend of his in the media has told him that the Collingwood betting scandal involving Stephenson may actually delve a lot deeper and involves multiple players, something that may come out soon in the media. I can’t comment on how valid this blokes claims but he’s not one to spread things that he doesn’t believe are true. Has anyone else heard anything similar? In no way am I trying to spread rumours, just want to know if anyone’s circles have heard the same. Cheers

might be a good time to leave town.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's funny how it's an outrage when it's Collingwood but any other club and Eddie Fathead would have been falling over himself to give it oxygen.

giphy.gif

A regular at my work came in tonight with allegations saying a friend of his in the media has told him that the Collingwood betting scandal involving Stephenson may actually delve a lot deeper and involves multiple players, something that may come out soon in the media. I can’t comment on how valid this blokes claims but he’s not one to spread things that he doesn’t believe are true. Has anyone else heard anything similar? In no way am I trying to spread rumours, just want to know if anyone’s circles have heard the same. Cheers

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back