Betting Strategies

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 19, 2007
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Anyone had any luck with dutch betting, and how you go with the various betting agencies.

Especially dutching the brownlow medal maybe after the midseason break. Play the price of top spot. You could even ensure that you got the best odds for each player.

Dangerfield $5.00, go $90 X 1,2,3,4,5, or 150 X 1,2,3.

I'd be keen to experiment with historical data on this one.
The other one is calculating the statistical likelihood of winning. For example, a draw in AFL nets just $51, yet the likelihood is something like 1/350.

There's no staking plan in the world that makes losing punters into winning ones other than the highly secretive "don't bother betting, betting strategy"

Not sure i agree with that, if a winning punter can become a losing one with poor money management then surely the opposite is also true to some degree

Not sure i agree with that, if a winning punter can become a losing one with poor money management then surely the opposite is also true to some degree

By losing I assume he meant -EV

By losing I assume he meant -EV

By losing i assume he meant losing :$

Just saying money management makes a huge difference to your bankroll growth. Obviously its not some magic cure but it can easily be the difference between turning big losers into small losers and small losers into small winners

As for OP i dont really understand what your strategy even is here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back