Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Is anyone else experiencing issues trying to navigate markets in full on Betfair using a mobile device? I am finding I cannot scroll down to access markets in their entirety. I.e. If I want to see a full list of odds for first goal scorer, I can only view the first eight players, and it won't allow me to navigate any further down the page. It happens with every single market on every page.

Are there any ways around this?

App or website?

Is anyone else experiencing issues trying to navigate markets in full on Betfair using a mobile device? I am finding I cannot scroll down to access markets in their entirety. I.e. If I want to see a full list of odds for first goal scorer, I can only view the first eight players, and it won't allow me to navigate any further down the page. It happens with every single market on every page.

Bet Angel.

Not sure if either of these links help

https://apps.betfair.com/mobile/exchange-betting-from-betfair-for-iphone/

https://apps.betfair.com/

anyone still use betfair
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I have a $500 deposit bonus that can only be used on racing, what’s the best way to do matched betting in this case considering I only have about 2200 in my bank atm and are unsure if that’s enough to lay off the bonuses

Back a $2 shot and lay it on betfair

Sorry for all the questions champ but do you use or know of a decent calculator for working it all out to ensure mistakes aren’t made

Sorry I don't - I do the calculations myself in Excel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back