Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers - Automatically updated. | Page 119 | BigFooty

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers - Automatically updated.

Discussion in 'Punting Board' started by balmainforever, Dec 17, 2012.

1. iluvparis

iluvparis Premium Platinum

Carlton
    Other Teams:
    Calgary Flames, Man Utd
    Are TAB not doing enhanced fixed prices on Friday arvos any more?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2. jimbler

jimbler Club Legend

Brisbane Lions
    Got a $130 bonus bet today. Not sure how they worked that out. Must be an average of how much I lose with them per hour. #topcustomer

3. RobbyRoy

RobbyRoy Premiership Player

GWS
    Other Teams:
    Victory
    They might give me a free house by that logic.

Watts4Dinner and iluvparis like this.
  4. iluvparis

Carlton
    Other Teams:
    Calgary Flames, Man Utd
    TAB has money back as bonust bet if you ran 2nd 3rd in R2 at Rosehill (fixed odds). Its a 4 horse race and one of them is a legit 100/1 chance. Pretty much a virtual free crack at the other 3

RobbyRoy likes this.
  5. Cash is King

Cash is King Senior List

Carlton

3 bowlers 3 bonus bets ;)

iluvparis likes this.
  6. Stevi_Tigers

Stevi_Tigers Hall of Famer

Richmond
    Other Teams:
    Manchester United
    Mate got 500 in bonus bets from Ladbrokes for being down on cup day but they invite him A few times a year to the races at Mooney valley with food and drink free

Sportsbet offer me a 50 buck bonus bet
    Tight arse campaigners

7. 54Dogs

54Dogs Norm Smith Medallist

Western Bulldogs
    Safe to say Lads are VERY keen to keep your mate as a punter. This can only mean 1 thing

8. Stevi_Tigers

Stevi_Tigers Hall of Famer

Richmond
    Other Teams:
    Manchester United
    He has more money then sense good luck to the campaigner

9. puntking

puntking All Australian

St Kilda
    lol true that
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

10. 54Dogs

54Dogs Norm Smith Medallist

Western Bulldogs
    Pretty standard. They're not going to let you drop in 1K, get a matched bonus then draw it out without turning it over. Some require once, some require up to 5 times to turn it over before withdrawing. $1-50 rule is so you don't drop it on a 1-01 shot and jump ship.

Not hard to get around find a 1-50 shot, back it then lay for 95% on the fair.

iluvparis likes this.
  11. banana_bus

banana_bus Norm Smith Medallist

Richmond
    Just got offered 200% deposit match by TopBetta... matched up to 2000 "PlayChips"... anyone know what the **** that means?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

12. Jugada

Jugada Norm Smith Medallist

West Coast
    Got the same thing from Classicbet. Looks like PlayUp who run both are getting more into the crypto/blockchain world. Im not that across it myself at the moment but ill probably end up making a hefty deposit just in case it ends up being worth it. Hard to find many poor reviews so far anyway

banana_bus likes this.
  13. HumanMeatball

HumanMeatball Brownlow Medallist

Richmond
    Other Teams:
    Bombers
    Yea it mentioned something about being able to redeem them for money but it was pretty vague

14. 2nd_2_None

2nd_2_None Debutant

West Coast
    Was looking into this as well but the playup link wasnt working. I found this through a quick google search:
    https://icobench.com/ico/playchip

What put me off was that its currently not a listed crypo but under the ico each chip is estimated to be worth $0.01USD. Not sure if this meant that a $1k deposit would mean roughly $10 real term dollars value on playchip launch. Also the value of you playchip dollars would be subjuct to crypto fluctuations and with the current crypto market decline I decided to stay clear for now, until someone can make more sense of it....

15. HumanMeatball

HumanMeatball Brownlow Medallist

Richmond
    Other Teams:
    Bombers
    From what I understand if you deposit $500 you get $500 worth of tokens, not 500 tokens. So however many tokens equates to $500 Aus is how many you get.

16. Browney2006

Browney2006 Premiership Player

Essendon
    Anyone else in here use Unibet? Can someone confirm for me that they also cant see NBA player over/under markets anymore? For some reason they have taken them down for Aussies over the past week or so

17. Sabbathen

Sabbathen All Australian

West Coast
    Yeah I emailed them last week when they disappeared along with NFL props.

"Hi There,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please be advised that Unibet has made the decision to remove the market in question.

We trust you find the above in order.

Kind regards,"

i.e. we have more people middling and arbing them rather than consistently losing punters

18. Browney2006

Browney2006 Premiership Player

Essendon
    Damn, Unibet were great for a middle for NBA over/unders. Big suprise they have completely taken out a very popular market with aussie punters as apposed to banning certain accounts. And i wonder why just Aussies? they appear to still be available for europeans etc.

19. Sabbathen

Sabbathen All Australian

West Coast
    It’s dissapointing but still plenty of opportunities with the numerous others that offer them.

20. mookieb

mookieb Club Legend

Hawthorn
    Worth joining Classicbet for the deposit bonus? Heard they are dodgy, but i'm assuming it shouldn't be too hard getting in and out? Of course always good to have one more site to check odds with as well.

Also anyone a member of Sportschamps? If you're good at sports betting or on the horses then it might be relatively profitable I would have thought.

21. Jugada

Jugada Norm Smith Medallist

West Coast
    They're perfectly fine for taking a bonus. Owned by different people anyway now

mookieb likes this.
  22. HeathComeBack

HeathComeBack Premiership Player

Collingwood
    have recently become a member of Sportschamps. i like the idea, i dont like that you can buy back. I turned 10k into 50k in a free rookie 1 hour comp to see what the story was but i came about 5th in a field of 20! it seems that a lot will bet huge at the end in an all or nothing fashion. Anyway the rookie comp was $50 bucks and i won about $3.50. You wont get rich doing it, but its a good way of having action without losing a lot, (i capped my bank to $200 a week but still haven't had a proper go)

mookieb likes this.
  23. Sabbathen

Sabbathen All Australian

West Coast
    In November 2018, the federal government announced a nationwide framework for the online gambling industry.
    While an exact date is yet to be set, Australia’s lawmakers have given themselves 18 months to get the National Consumer Protection framework up and running.
    As the plans were unveiled on November 30, 2018, there is a chance the situation could remain unchanged until as late as May 31, 2020.
    However, various media outlets have reported that the new gambling laws may come into effect by March 2019 – a turnaround of less than four months.
    The policy will prevent all online betting operators, including the state-backed TAB and UBet brands, from offering any kind of incentive or inducement to open an account.

https://www.dss.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/11_2018/ncpfow-fact-sheet28-nov-2018-2.pdf

Say bye bye to sign up bonuses

Reveen likes this.
  24. Sabbathen

Sabbathen All Australian

West Coast
    • So promotional odds and things like money back for 2nd and 3rd are also banned along with sign up bonuses - to take effect within 6 months of the 26th November 2018.
    • What will be allowed are "approved loyalty programs" like what Beteasy/Ubet etc. do now I assume. I guess this is how they will still compete for market share but I wonder if they will be allowed to advertise their loyalty program?
    • They are also banning turnover requirements on bonus bets so you can withdraw them immediately
    • All bookmakers must provide a clear profit and loss statement with all bets listed, at least once every 12 months or whenever the customer requests it.
    • New customer verification now changed from 90 days to 14 days
    https://www.dss.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/11_2018/national-policy-statement.pdf

Reveen likes this.
  25. iluvparis

Carlton
    Other Teams:
    Calgary Flames, Man Utd
    I say this every time but I ******* hate this country

PP34, Cash is King, Effes and 3 others like this.