Pretty much mirrors my experience with those campaigners.I guess it depends, but can only speak for my experience.
- They cold called me to join with a 2K matched deposit bonus. So I joined on a Friday.
- Had some trots bets Fri night, and a couple at the Valley. No promos
- Had 20 or so bets Sat on all Metro and some Prov races. Average bets size $100
- 6 of the bets (Syd / Melb metro) had some lame M/B 2nd promo. Wasn't betting for the promo, was betting because they were Syd / Melb metro . The promo just happened to be on those races. No promos won. No arbing, straight punting.
- Got a message mid afternoon Sat to say promos now cancelled for excessive use. 6 of 30 bets had promos and none won.
- Called them Monday and asked why excessive and to review. They said go away, decision stands.
- Turned over rest of cash required and withdrew to never return.
I placed my first bet with them in over two years this morning. I noticed then they had a rewards system. I just assumed they'd had a rewards system for a while. What a coincidence that they introduced the rewards system on the same morning I sign into my account for the first time since 2017.Madbookie has just implemented a 'rewards' system.
You have to turn over $400 on racing to earn a $1 bonus bet