Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers - Automatically updated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

banana_bus

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I guess it depends, but can only speak for my experience.

- They cold called me to join with a 2K matched deposit bonus. So I joined on a Friday.
- Had some trots bets Fri night, and a couple at the Valley. No promos
- Had 20 or so bets Sat on all Metro and some Prov races. Average bets size $100
- 6 of the bets (Syd / Melb metro) had some lame M/B 2nd promo. Wasn't betting for the promo, was betting because they were Syd / Melb metro . The promo just happened to be on those races. No promos won. No arbing, straight punting.
- Got a message mid afternoon Sat to say promos now cancelled for excessive use. 6 of 30 bets had promos and none won.
- Called them Monday and asked why excessive and to review. They said go away, decision stands.
- Turned over rest of cash required and withdrew to never return.
Pretty much mirrors my experience with those campaigners.

Tiges1229

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Been with bet 365 for about 3 months and have had my account restricted went to lay $180 bet on a horse for Saturday and will only let me lay $17 lol rang them and asked why I’ve been restricted and they wouldn’t give me an answer , they just said after reviewing my account blah blah Blah .

mikey127

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
So I know sign up bonuses are now banned but some bookies will still match your first deposit once you set up an account. Which ones are doing this?

X_box_X

King of September
Mar 15, 2001
DogLands
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea
Madbookie has just implemented a 'rewards' system.

You have to turn over $400 on racing to earn a $1 bonus bet :$
I placed my first bet with them in over two years this morning. I noticed then they had a rewards system. I just assumed they'd had a rewards system for a while. What a coincidence that they introduced the rewards system on the same morning I sign into my account for the first time since 2017.

Top Bottom