Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah well, at least we've still got luxbet.

They are now running the AFL equivalent of the losing NRL head to head bonus if anybody is interested.

Ah well, at least we've still got luxbet.

They are now running the AFL equivalent of the losing NRL head to head bonus if anybody is interested.

Wasted it on the Saints already - bunch of jokers :thumbsdown:

Quick question re: free bets.

I thought you got a $20 free bet (or just one of some value) if you tipped 9/9 on SportsBet footy tipping competition. Apparently not?

I thought you got a $20 free bet (or just one of some value) if you tipped 9/9 on SportsBet footy tipping competition. Apparently not?
Not sure where you read/heard that. Definitely not the case.

By the way, free bets aren't usually paid out straight away. Most times you have to wait 48 hours. I'm pretty sure they award members free bets at random.

Cheers :thumbsu: must have had a dream or something that you did get free bets, oh well!

MBS_ANZchampionship_Promo.jpg

ANZ Netball Championship Money Back Special
If anyone can hit a SIX…It’s David Warner! Place a bet on the head to head market and if your team is leading at ¾ time but go on to lose the match we’ll refund your first bet up to $100 cash!

good promo tagline :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have to get 9/9 and get the correct margin. You don't get a free bet but $10,000 is divided up to everyone who got 9/9 and the margin. The money goes straight into your sportsbet account. I got 8/8 and the margin for this rounds nrl tipping so got a share of the $10,000. Pity 888 other people did too so I only got $11.26.

You have to get 9/9 and get the correct margin. You don't get a free bet but $10,000 is divided up to everyone who got 9/9 and the margin. The money goes straight into your sportsbet account. I got 8/8 and the margin for this rounds nrl tipping so got a share of the $10,000. Pity 888 other people did too so I only got $11.26.

Wouldn't be many that get the margin correct along with tipping 9 surely.

Wouldn't be many that get the margin correct along with tipping 9 surely.

yeah i was assuming it was the same as the nrl but tipping the margin in afl is a lot harder. checking the prizes page on sportsbet it just says best weekly tipsters - $10,000. maybe if no one gets the correct margin, it goes to the people who got closest to it. Either way a lot fewer people will share the $10,000 in afl tipping than nrl.

Betfair running a promo back Pierro tomorrow and money back if it loses.

Max $50 and also states "all current betfair customers that are resident of aus or nz are eligible to participate"

Does that mean if I join today I wont be eligible - as I wasn't a current member at the time they posted the offer.

Looking for guidance KardiniaPark, iluvparis, and the promo king Lenny29 - sorry about the tags but I'm looking for a quick answer!

Sportsbet
Specials and megabets have been great of late !!!

Last week rioli 3 goals or more paying 5.50 .. He got 4

Nba special lead after 3rd qtr and lose bet refunded

Richmond - Geelong first goal scorer and if first score is a behind bet is refunded
Riewvolt 8/1
Stevie j 11/1
Jpod 13/1
Hawkins 8/1
Any other player 4.5/1 (I backed )
I backed any other player ... First score was a behind so bet is refunded ... Bartel kicks first goal so ..any other player market wins

Just an example ... For me they have been great!!

Got a nrl special on 2nite which I also like ..,

Some of you guys may also like to get some of the action

Remove this Banner Ad

Back