Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Whats the best way to use the sportsbet special?

$50 on the dog and then winnings of that on the fav elsewhere?
better bet on dogs soon as wont be able to soon will be banned everywhere
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone know if TopSport still offers a sign up bonus? i know they used to offer a deposit match upto $600 but can't find any recent offers.

so I made a madbookie account, since I'm in a state where they can't legally advertise/offer you a sign up bonus, I made an account then asked for the usual deposit bonus instead which most bookies do. They said they can't , but I can get a 'loyalty bonus' if i ask if I make a deposit. I asked how much the bonus would be and they couldn't tell me. Does anyone know what amount the 'loyalty bonus' (basically deposit bonus) is? Is it the same as their deposit bonus and they match a % of your first deposit/bet or is it just a fixed amount they give?

on sportsbet bet 50 on the underdog, then either lay it on betfair or go to another corporate and try to find a favourite as close to 100% as possible with sportsbets underdog in calculation. If the fav leads at the end of all 4 quarters you lose a few dollars, if the underdog wins you lose a few dollars but if the underdog leads at any of the first 3 quarters and goes on to lose you will get your refund/profits from the match. Ubet have the same promo for the nrl too

This is not really that profitable though right? Because in 3 of the scenarios you lose money and then even in the one winning scenario you don't win that much. That's why I reckon if you just try and back winners without laying off, assuming your judgement is decent then over the stretch of the rounds they've got on offer I think you'd do pretty well. Thoughts?

This is not really that profitable though right? Because in 3 of the scenarios you lose money and then even in the one winning scenario you don't win that much. That's why I reckon if you just try and back winners without laying off, assuming your judgement is decent then over the stretch of the rounds they've got on offer I think you'd do pretty well. Thoughts?

Agreed and thats what a lot of people do, but the strategy i provided was for players who dont want to lose any money ( well just a few dollars per bet) and grind out profits with the underdog leading at the end of any of the first 3 quarters and going on to lose.

On the weekend , Freo, Port, Melbourne, Richmond, Carlton all would have returned 50$

So 250$ from probably 20-30$ max liability

Obviously you can't expect that return every week but it would be profitable with almost 0 effort needed on research/form etc

Nah you will have a much bigger edge in just laying off every match. When you lose you shouldnt be losing much if you are taking top odds and on average you should be collecting roughly 2 wins a week

Obviously you aren't going to get rich from it but you are more likely to make a profit than just using your own judgement

On the weekend , Freo, Port, Melbourne, Richmond, Carlton all would have returned 50$

So 250$ from probably 20-30$ max liability

Obviously you can't expect that return every week but it would be profitable with almost 0 effort needed on research/form etc
You wouldn't have been paid out on Richmond, it was only level at qtr time.

Anyway I can see what you're saying, it's a legitimate approach but I think I'll just have some fun with it and try and back winners I can't be bothered laying out big amounts like $400 or something on GWS at $1.13 on betfair.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back