Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

luxbet is a bloody good site and give punters a fair go. Get on em I reckon. Crown are a decent mob too as are unibet.

Sportsbet is the best in terms of refunds, odds and markets.

Will hill gave me 150 bonus for depositing 100. (Account established for years) No email, not advertised, didn't ask for it.

No guarantee everyone will get it but could be worth a shot.

I was going to deposit tonight anyway so ill post here if i got anything too.

One thing that shits me about WillHill bonus offers though is they never seem to tell me if i have one or not. The last 2 times they have randomly given me $100 matched bet bonus offers but never told me and it ends up getting claimed on some $5 Bunbury harness bet that i put on. I would happily take up the offer if they told me about it. Why even bother if you aren't going to advertise it to me anyway?

Wow, you'd be the first person to leave the country because in play betting was changed...over reaction much?
Also pretty sure most in Europe would love to swap passports...
I've had a couple of live bets with Ladbrokes this weekend and they called me back instantly after pressing the call me button..

Freedom of movement, freedom to make decisions for oneself without government intervention telling you what you can and can't do outside of being a threat to any other persons, interconnectivity and not an isolated backwater, longer annual leave etc. Need i go on?

Straya sucks balls man and would be nothing without minerals. Lucky country? What a crock!!

Gone are the days where a Greek could just rock up, walk the streets and have a job in a factory by days end so yeah I think Euros are pretty happy to hold on to their passports.

I'm only here to milk as much as possible off you suckers and then it's happy days once I make the big move.

Last edited:
welcome to 2016 pal, may i ask what you mean by 'make the big move' ?

Jugada no luck with william hill then mate? im about to try my luck with them.

Breaking news: Good thing i checked WilliamHill because for Caufield race 1-4 they are giving you a bonus bet matching your stake (like sportsbet) but get this, you get the bonus bet if your horse if doesn't win but finishes in the first half of the field.

Although from my experiences WH make you bet like 4 times the stake of the bonus bet to be able to cash it out, all it says in terms and conditions is 'turnover requirements apply to bonus bets' but it doesn't say how much you have to turn over so be wary of William Hill and their bonus bets, but having said that if you bet a fair bit then the turnover requierement shouldnt be an issue and its a bloody good deal. I'll certainly be loading up on it anyway.

Breaking news: Good thing i checked WilliamHill because for Caufield race 1-4 they are giving you a bonus bet matching your stake (like sportsbet) but get this, you get the bonus bet if your horse if doesn't win but finishes in the first half of the field.

Although from my experiences WH make you bet like 4 times the stake of the bonus bet to be able to cash it out, all it says in terms and conditions is 'turnover requirements apply to bonus bets' but it doesn't say how much you have to turn over so be wary of William Hill and their bonus bets, but having said that if you bet a fair bit then the turnover requierement shouldnt be an issue and its a bloody good deal. I'll certainly be loading up on it anyway.

William Hill have decent turnover requirements i think. Pretty sure its 1x at $1.50+ odds

and yeah no luck for me

Palmerbet has huge deposit bonuses at the moment but fine print excludes all states.

Has anyone from Vic or nsw signed up with them and got the bonuses?

And can you split them? Is it bonus bets like sports or just a bonus balance like lux?

Madbookie is fine, but id steer clear of classicbet
cheers mate.

just noticed one today, looks new. betting.club. NFL odds are better than anywhere else. I'm skeptical, but the site looks legit. Looks like betfair maybe connected.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MadBookie are perfectly fine
ClassicBet im not a fan of the guys who run it but ive never had a problem with anything so i guess i can't really judge them too harshly
betting.club are the old ClubAllSports. A small brand but ive also never had a problem with them

None of them are serious must avoids like BetHQ were

cheers mate.

just noticed one today, looks new. betting.club. NFL odds are better than anywhere else. I'm skeptical, but the site looks legit. Looks like betfair maybe connected.

Nothing wrong with betting.club, fast payouts and nice promos, odds wise their around par for the course compared to the rest but yes they do occasionally take on markets and have nice odds. Bluebet is another decent bookie if you havent signed up with them also

I was going to deposit tonight anyway so ill post here if i got anything too.

One thing that shits me about WillHill bonus offers though is they never seem to tell me if i have one or not. The last 2 times they have randomly given me $100 matched bet bonus offers but never told me and it ends up getting claimed on some $5 Bunbury harness bet that i put on. I would happily take up the offer if they told me about it. Why even bother if you aren't going to advertise it to me anyway?

******* exactly this

Nothing wrong with betting.club, fast payouts and nice promos, odds wise their around par for the course compared to the rest but yes they do occasionally take on markets and have nice odds. Bluebet is another decent bookie if you havent signed up with them also
Will bluebet give a deposit bonus to vic customers? I noticed on there website it says not but ive seen other bookmakers say the same thing and still offer it.

Will bluebet give a deposit bonus to vic customers? I noticed on there website it says not but ive seen other bookmakers say the same thing and still offer it.

Give them a call first before depositing, id say they would give the first deposit bonus

Cheers mate, got a bit of value out of this one over the weekend...Good promo.. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back