Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

What are we are getting, like 35-40% of the value that we got last year? Its not awful but a decent cut on what you got last year

Last year you could make four figures basically risk free. I think most would happy to be take 35-40% of that.

Jugada

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Last year you could make four figures basically risk free. I think most would happy to be take 35-40% of that.

Yeah you're right its probably not as bad as i was originally thinking. When you are only getting about 35c an ace though its going to be a bit of a grind with lots of matches you dont make anything on

If i manage to grab a couple of decent $10 players ill change my tune pretty quick though :rainbow:

Jugada

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah it does feel lackluster compared to last year but even mug punters like me cleaned up last year so can see why they've changed it.

Also true. Excuse the stupid question but bonus bets you turn over and then can withdraw the profit on those year? So Bonus bet of say $100 on a $1.10 that gets up lets you withdraw $10?

Yeah bonus bets don't let you keep the stake so that's right. If you end up with a few bonus bets through this dont put them on odds on shots because its just a waste of money. If you want a quick guide of how to turn your bonus bet into cash

https://olbg.com.au/betting-school/how-to-make-the-most-of-your-bonus-bets

Or of you just want to bet them then put them on something paying at least about $3.50 or you are just losing value

That sounds like fun. So, you receive the same free bets from the aces if you outlay $25 or $500?

Yup

Now who is doing 5 set refunds to back the other side?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stevey J

Team Captain
Oct 4, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Did I also see correctly that it's an 85% chance to get 50c or better per ace? What's the min? I guess you would be focusing on men only?

86% chance of a 0.50c Bonus Bet, 5% chance of $1, 5% chance of $2, 3% chance of $5 and 1% chance of $10.

Although I just had a go at it and got Cilic ($0.50c), Kyrgios ($2), Isner ($0.50c), Querrey ($2) and Tomic ($1) from my 5 bets so far.

Would love to hear when/if someone lands the $10 bonus per ace!

Watts4Dinner

Club Legend
Mar 20, 2012
Licking Vince’s Date.
AFL Club
Geelong
86% chance of a 0.50c Bonus Bet, 5% chance of $1, 5% chance of $2, 3% chance of $5 and 1% chance of $10.

Although I just had a go at it and got Cilic ($0.50c), Kyrgios ($2), Isner ($0.50c), Querrey ($2) and Tomic ($1) from my 5 bets so far.

Would love to hear when/if someone lands the $10 bonus per ace!

Oh tops didn't realise it was already going I'll have a look in the morning.

puntking

All Australian
Sep 17, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Then if your bonus bet wins you need to deal with turning it over 1.5 times!!
thats not too bad usually it 3 times
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

ZEVIL

Draftee
Aug 19, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It looks like I missed this promo past year unfortunately. Was its $1 per ace of cash? I presume you would have hedged with another bookie.

Secondly to make best use of the promo would you only be betting on games where the player hits above a average of x aces? What would x be?
Cheers

It looks like I missed this promo past year unfortunately. Was its $1 per ace of cash? I presume you would have hedged with another bookie.

Secondly to make best use of the promo would you only be betting on games where the player hits above a average of x aces? What would x be?
Cheers

I bet on the top 10-15 male ace servers the previous year. Only hedged on rare occasions - most mens matches are fairly one sided in the first week.

I have been excluded from placing multi bets with Crownbet.

I can understand accounts being restricted, but executively I don't see the logic in banning someone from placing multi bets. Bookmakers love selling multibets, because it maximises their profits. They encourage you to place multibets as evidenced of the amount of rewards points they offer (2 points per every dollar spent) when placing a multi.

They used to be alright back in the day. One of the worst books going around these days.

Windy At Moorabbin

Premium Gold
Aug 22, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Anyone opened a new WH account through an affiliate from a restricted state and deposited $505? what are they currently giving people from those states if you don't contact CS?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back