Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

did i read somewhere centrebet are doing uncapped $1.98 lines on afl?

if so when are these released?

edit; seems they are doing $5k
max $1.98 lines from 9am game day.

can anyone confirm this is legit. i checked the app on Saturday morning for the Richmond game and without logging in the lines were $1.91

i'm only interested in opening an account and depositing if there are $1.98 lines.

TAB released a good special today.

Any EPL, La Liga, Serie-A or Champions League match in May where you select a winner, and the match ends in a draw will give you a bonus bet up to $50.

This is great value, and a good opportunity to be on the favourites in all games.

Given that you should be able to make about 80% of your bonus bet back in cash through some careful arbing, the only way you can lose your money is if the underdog wins.

Watford tonight are $5.50 (an implied 18% probability) to beat Liverpool.
Draw is $4.00 (25%)
Liverpool $1.55 (64.5%)

So, from a $50 bet:
You have a 64.5% chance of winning 77.50
A 25% chance that you will get $40 of the $50 back (if you arb the bonus bet correctly)
An 18% chance you get nothing. (doesn't add up to 100 but that's the bookmaker margin)

From a $50 bet you should win, on average $14 dollars, or so.

Get on this promotion.

Any EPL, La Liga, Serie-A or Champions League match in May where you select a winner, and the match ends in a draw will give you a bonus bet up to $50.

This is great value, and a good opportunity to be on the favourites in all games.

Given that you should be able to make about 80% of your bonus bet back in cash through some careful arbing, the only way you can lose your money is if the underdog wins.

Draw is $4.00 (25%)
Liverpool $1.55 (64.5%)

So, from a $50 bet:
A 25% chance that you will get $40 of the $50 back (if you arb the bonus bet correctly)
An 18% chance you get nothing. (doesn't add up to 100 but that's the bookmaker margin)

Get on this promotion.

like it mate. but what odds range for the favourite do you suggest this strategy will work best for?

Love this type of analysis Dan. Nice work. One thing I have found is to make 80c in the dollar when turning BB into cash can be a bit time consuming.
Do you use a program to find events to bet? Or have a strategy.
I used a program back in the day for pure arb but it didn't cover many Aussie bookies so it has limited usefulness.

Draw is $4.00 (25%)
Liverpool $1.55 (64.5%)

So, from a $50 bet:

Get on this promotion.
ve the

Love this type of analysis Dan. Nice work. One thing I have found is to make 80c in the dollar when turning BB into cash can be a bit time consuming.
Do you use a program to find events to bet? Or have a strategy.
I used a program back in the day for pure arb but it didn't cover many Aussie bookies so it has limited usefulness.

ve the

Yes it can be a bit time consuming but I think I know the right sports and websites to look for. Essentially, the best way to arb a bonus bet is to look for prices of around $5.50 to $6.00. (in which case the opposing team is about $1.15)

Rugby Union is a good sport to look at because there are often lopsided odds. Same if you scan through the dozens of tennis matches every day.

Once you've found a team in the $5.50-$6.00 price range, you can then go to betfair and bet on the opposing team. Betfair have better odds. It's not uncommon for a team who is, say $1.15 with sportsbet to be $1.19 with betfair.

That difference is substantial.

A $5.75 team with a $100 bonus bet on it arbed against a $1.15 team will return you 62% of your bonus bet. But a $1.19 team will return you 76% of your bonus bet. $1.20 is will return 80%.

If you know where to look, it can save time.

Yes it can be a bit time consuming but I think I know the right sports and websites to look for. Essentially, the best way to arb a bonus bet is to look for prices of around $5.50 to $6.00. (in which case the opposing team is about $1.15)

Rugby Union is a good sport to look at because there are often lopsided odds. Same if you scan through the dozens of tennis matches every day.

Once you've found a team in the $5.50-$6.00 price range, you can then go to betfair and bet on the opposing team. Betfair have better odds. It's not uncommon for a team who is, say $1.15 with sportsbet to be $1.19 with betfair.

That difference is substantial.

A $5.75 team with a $100 bonus bet on it arbed against a $1.15 team will return you 62% of your bonus bet. But a $1.19 team will return you 76% of your bonus bet. $1.20 is will return 80%.

If you know where to look, it can save time.

Great!! I have betfair but had not used it much. I spent some time getting more familiar and agree with some of the odds being better. Cheers!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

still $5g not bad
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

Ladbrokes seem to have reduced their Bet Blast max stake to $25 from $50. What a joke.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Was thinking the same thing, They have skipped some friday nights because they obviously knew the outsiders were not any chance. Pretty ordinary

I joined up to Lux Bet last night and got onto live chat with the staff and asked if they would match by deposit on first entry, They said they would up to $700.

Pretty bloody good.

I haven't really used Madbookie this year so I keep getting weekly texts from them offering me a 20% deposit bonus to start using my account with them again. Pretty **** offer really when trying to convince someone to come bet with you again. Would be a nice little customer service gesture if I was a regular topping up my account, but it's not really very convincing offer to win me back and keep messaging me about lol.

Asked them if they would do at least 50% and they said 20 was the best they can do lol.

I joined up to Lux Bet last night and got onto live chat with the staff and asked if they would match by deposit on first entry, They said they would up to $700.

Pretty bloody good.

Ha! I just did the same thing. Deposited $700, no bonus bets. Hit them up on chat, asked them can they match the deposit and they did it straight away. You inspired me.

Ladbrokes seem to have reduced their Bet Blast max stake to $25 from $50. What a joke.

I got an email today telling me that the majority of my wagering is on the bet blasts and to please bet more on other bets.

To those with more experience than me, am I close to getting banned? Should I take my cash and run?

I got an email today telling me that the majority of my wagering is on the bet blasts and to please bet more on other bets.

To those with more experience than me, am I close to getting banned? Should I take my cash and run?

What would be the point of taking your cash and running? If you're going to leave them anyway then just bleed them dry until they do ban, or if you dont want to get promo banned start betting on some other markets

But to answer your question, yeah you are on the edge of being banned from promotions

What's the Bet Blast promo?
Ladbrokes usually have enhanced odds on a couple of of AFL and NRL favourites each weekend. They are listed in the promo section. It has been good combining these with somewhere that offers $2 lines on the underdog or just laying it off elsewhere. Has been running for a while.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back