Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Aug 7, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Have Neds become tight arses with their price boosts or is it just my account? Seriously I price boost a $6 horse and it goes to $6.08
Just boosted a $6 horse on mine and it went to $6.97.

I was promo banned from Ned’s earlier this year but the day after the Melbourne Cup they unbanned me. So atm they’re in my good books.

Browney2006

Premiership Player
Jun 4, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Just boosted a $6 horse on mine and it went to $6.97.

I was promo banned from Ned’s earlier this year but the day after the Melbourne Cup they unbanned me. So atm they’re in my good books.
I think they have different percentage boosts for different accounts. I haven’t abused promos on Neds however I have won a decent amount of money through them.

Jul 11, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Sportsbet can eat a dick..

Get this, back a winner pays out @2,15 into the account .. half hour later there was a scratching and duductions apply.. so it pays $1.50 instead

Later on, race in NZ calls my horse home, goes into the account.

Half hour later oh sorry it was a mistake and now your account is negative $355.. * off

Get this, back a winner pays out @2,15 into the account .. half hour later there was a scratching and duductions apply.. so it pays $1.50 instead

Half hour later oh sorry it was a mistake and now your account is negative $355.. **** off

So you horse didn't win and they forget to take out deductions on the one that did? So what

Feb 18, 2008
Nowra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Half hour later oh sorry it was a mistake and now your account is negative $355.. **** off

I don't understand. Your horse won, but there was a scratching and deductions apply, which is standard. Then your horse was called the winner but lost, and you got paid incorrectly and it was reversed.

So you have the correct amount in your account?

Jul 11, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I don't understand. Your horse won, but there was a scratching and deductions apply, which is standard. Then your horse was called the winner but lost, and you got paid incorrectly and it was reversed.

So you have the correct amount in your account?
So in the race there were 2 short prices runners #1@2.80 and the #9 @2.25.

I backed the #9 which won the race. The other horse #1 missed the kick and ran last. Results came through and I was paid accordingly. At no time did sky racing mention a scratching or a non runner. Over an hour later after I had withdrawn my money from my account, it was decided that that #1 was a non runner and thefore duductions apply. 26c... this happend after I had already taken my money out..

Now my account sits in the red negative $300+ .. how is this my fault. Bullshit

Feb 18, 2008
Nowra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
So in the race there were 2 short prices runners #1@2.80 and the #9 @2.25.

I backed the #9 which won the race. The other horse #1 missed the kick and ran last. Results came through and I was paid accordingly. At no time did sky racing mention a scratching or a non runner. Over an hour later after I had withdrawn my money from my account, it was decided that that #1 was a non runner and thefore duductions apply. 26c... this happend after I had already taken my money out..

Now my account sits in the red negative $300+ .. how is this my fault. Bullshit

Not your fault but you have been paid correctly based on official results and deductions.

The alternative is that SB and all other corps do what the Tab does and wait until official correct weight before any payout, rather than trying to do the right thing by the customer and paying them before correct weight.

Personally I would prefer the current method rather than waiting.

WTF?

I just called Betfair to place a live bet on the Sharapova and Wozniacki match. I got an operator I don't like who goes by the name Helmet.

I asked him if I could place a live bet on the Tennis on the Sharapova match. The bet he placed was on the match between A Raina v S Sharipova. Is this guy for real?

I've had issues with this particular operator several times before, but this one takes the cake.

How did you pronounce it - perhaps you should have been clearer.
I pronounce European names, especially those who are professional Tennis players, more accurately than probably 95% of Aussies.

The next time I am connected to Helmet, perhaps I should be pronouncing names as though I am targeting an audience with an IQ below 70.

I pronounce European names, especially those who are professional Tennis players, more accurately than probably 95% of Aussies.

The next time I am connected to Helmet, perhaps I should be pronouncing names as though I am targeting an audience with an IQ below 70.

Sure you do ;)

Jan 6, 2011
Darwin
AFL Club
Adelaide
gawnski.gif

Aug 14, 2005
NoR
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
lakers, nufc, subi, colts
Bet365 have sadly gone to bet credit refunds and no longer cash for their 2nd and 3rd refund promo (yes conversion at 80% possible blah blah). However they seem to be upping the number of races they have it for starting with the first 2 at Sandown today

Aug 7, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Bet365 have sadly gone to bet credit refunds and no longer cash for their 2nd and 3rd refund promo (yes conversion at 80% possible blah blah). However they seem to be upping the number of races they have it for starting with the first 2 at Sandown today
Annoying but if it lets them up the races it's on I'll cop it. Just means another step to get the money back unfortunately. At least bet365 are generous with how long your bonus bets last.

Last edited:
Back