Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Jan 15, 2006
Oz
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Orlando Magic, Baltimore Ravens
Not true. It says they are converted to bonus bets.

Sent using Tapatalk

Not per my email but great to hear.

"
BetEasy wishes to advise that on Tuesday 12th March 2019, BetEasy Rewards will end.

You can continue to earn and redeem BetEasy Rewards points as usual until 11.30pm AEDT on the 11th March 2019.

After this time, you will no longer be able to earn Points and the BetEasy Rewards store will no longer be available. This means as of the 12th March 2019, any unused points will no longer be able to be redeemed.

We will remind you closer to the date to ensure you don’t miss out on any points you are yet to redeem.

If you have further questions please contact our Customer Service Team on Live Chat here or by calling 13 27 69. "

ricardogp

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
McLaren
I probably deleted the email that I got. They said that they would convert the points to bonus bets and round up and put a longer expiry on.

But that could just be because I'm a VIP.

Or I could just be hallucinating...

Sent using Tapatalk

ricardogp

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
McLaren
Dug this out of the trash....

You can continue to earn and redeem your current BetEasy Rewards points as usual until 11.30pm AEDT on the 11th March 2019. After this time, you will no longer earn Rewards points.

Any points you haven't redeemed after this time will be automatically converted to Bonus Bets at an enhanced conversion rate rounded up to the nearest dollar. For example, If you have 480 points ($4.80) you will receive $5 in Bonus Bets. All Bonus Bets that are automatically converted on the 12th March 2019 will have an extended expiry of 6 months. So basically, keep doing what you're doing and we'll do the rest.

I got any unused points were lost

Suspect this is an economical vs non economical client differentiation

I got the same as lenny xoxo

Aug 14, 2005
NoR
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
lakers, nufc, subi, colts
Rounded up to the next 500 for a bonus bet conversion email here. 670 up to 1000 for a $10 bonus bet I guess

Back